Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do fat women get so angry over "body shaming" when it's a fixable issue in 99% of cases, but a double standard exists with short men?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
It's been reiterated a million times but holy shit is it aggravating, at least fat retards can lose weight while manlets have lackluster copes like breaking their bones with some Russian surgery so they have to tighten some metal instrument in their legs every day and wearing lifts that are frowned upon by society, meanwhile these DISGUSTING LANDWHALES are PRAISED for being complacent with how disgusting they are and have been given the right by society to SHIT on manlets with no repercussions. The 3 people on cucktears who had their thyroids removed are not an excuse for these disgusting obese hamplanet cunts who should be crushed into oil and used as fuel

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA THE CUCK WAS LITERALLY DOWNVOTED FOR SAYING IT'S OKAY NOT TO PREFER FAT WOMEN

MEANWHILE ELSEWHERE ON LEDDIT:

Lifelong, unfixable issue = HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK MANLETS IT'S OKAY TO HAVE PREFERENCES I WANT MANLETS DEAD

Completely fixable issue that can be solved by simply not doing something = AKSHUALLY SWEETIE THIS MEME IS BODY SHAMING YOU CAN'T AGREE WITH IT

This makes sense given the gender SMV gap but the inability to even CRITICISE people who behave like subhumans while wanting people with a congenital condition to drop dead is entirely the fault of these stupid women and, most of all, their faggot cucks who enable their every whim. I hate redditors so fucking much.

Women want systems broken in their favor. Narcissism.

Why are inceltears making posts about men who dont like fat girls? Where in the post is there indication of being an incel? Thats right they just post anything that makes women feel bad even if its the truth

Women want systems broken in their favor. Narcissism.
There we go, you can't expect fair play with women. I am too much of a high-trust autist to fully wrap my head around this a lot of the time. They might use their retard foid brains to convince themselves they're right in some shallow way, but at the end of the day it's purely for advancing their social status, whether they are hypocrites or full of shit does not matter so long as cucks worship them for putting no effort into anything and being a big fat disgusting pleasure and chad semen receptacle. Why do we take them seriously? The vast majority of cucks do not think of women as beings with any accountability, or else they would hold them accountable for their exploitation of cucks, but they pretend femoids are sentient like men are whenever it benefits foids. Jesus Christ it's aggravating

There we go, you can't expect fair play with women. I am too much of a high-trust autist to fully wrap my head around this a lot of the time. They might use their retard foid brains to convince themselves they're right in some shallow way, but at the end of the day it's purely for advancing their social status, whether they are hypocrites or full of shit does not matter so long as cucks worship them for putting no effort into anything and being a big fat disgusting pleasure and chad semen receptacle. Why do we take them seriously? The vast majority of cucks do not think of women as beings with any accountability, or else they would hold them accountable for their exploitation of cucks, but they pretend femoids are sentient like men are whenever it benefits foids. Jesus Christ it's aggravating
Well said, I couldn't agree with you more.

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

because curvy is beautiful :soy:

There is a straight forward answer. They want the world to bend to their rules. It has to do with narcissism and a victim complex.

Nobody wants to share the profits

Fat women body shame fat guys and skinny girls all the time but no one bats an eye.

"standards for me, not for thee"

fat women = the worst

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back