Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do ethnics worship white toilets?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

NT Extermination task force
★★★★★
The praise of white women may seem somewhat understandable but we must realize that they are among the most evil and depraved creatures on this planet. Was it not them who drove Elliot Rodger to his actions in Isla Vista? The Deathnic needs to see that these women are not only unattainable but evil as well and must be avoided. Go get yourself a Semitic queen instead yo

Pretty sure half of California is Jews with stolen money and that's exactly why Elliot even with his middle class wealth felt so inadequate.

they dont

only retarded ethnics and cucked whites do

I'm DEATHNIC, but it's 'noodlewhores' ONLY for me.
k-pop GIF

@Destroyed lonely will explain it writing an essay

Because white skin is rare to street shitters

I like the way white foids look the most but that doesn't mean I'm going to worship them and be a cuck

I want to rape all races of foid ( in postal 2 )

Muh queens :soy:
I personally rate them the pretties toilets followed by latinas then sand foids n noodle n curry
Sheboons r last

The praise of white women may seem somewhat understandable but we must realize that they are among the most evil and depraved creatures on this planet. Was it not them who drove Elliot Rodger to his actions in Isla Vista? The Deathnic needs to see that these women are not only unattainable but evil as well and must be avoided. Go get yourself a Semitic queen instead yo
as ethnic i prefer brown skin or light brown for women