Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR why do ethnics love anime?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
either it be here, or IRL ethnics tend to watch anime. specially ethnic incels

Makes sense. I don't know why.

Everybody loves anime.

Incels in general flock to anime. Doesn't matter the race.

As an ethnic incel I don't believe that anime is an ethnic thing at all, however Anime is a really great cope. I don't use drugs or alcohol but I do believe that anime has the same working on me because I escape real life by watching anime, I follow an adventure of some anime character and I really get autistic style into the story-line. I also get dopamine release from watching anime which has the same working as drugs on the human mind.

well i dont see it as an ethnic thing, though i notice a tendency for ethnics to like dbz ex: @SuperSaiyanGymcel

All cope and no rope.

Tons of south american countries had (and still have) anime airing on TV all the time. I grew up with Dragon Ball, Saint Seiya, Captain Tsubasa, YuYu Hakusho etc airing almost perpetually on tv, and we also had anime exclusive channels such as Locomotion and Animax, so no wonders tons of ethnics were drawn to anime since young age.
Aside from that anime is a great cope for incels in general

Ethnic incels know its over for them so they do activities that are exclusively incel.

white worship

Everybody loves anime.
1B6EAD96 CB1E 4E4C B9AB 5605170A7847

They are bored and when they discover it it becomes a great source of joy ig? Idk. People who get socially isolated tend to get more wrapped up in their copes.

I thought niggas only watched Scarface and other gangster movies kek

Ethnics dont but black normies tend to watch it a lot

They are bored and when they discover it it becomes a great source of joy ig? Idk. People who get socially isolated tend to get more wrapped up in their copes.

This is a good way to put it.

Because It's a top tier cope. :feelsokman:

Itsnot a enitc thing you racistcel, most incels cope with 2D girls

I can't allow myself to fall in love with cartoon characters.

Anime is soy and low T.

Weebs are fags on par with numale cuck soyboys and furries.

The normie fag animes like DBZ and Gundam are whatever, lots of ethnics grew up watching them so they are still liked for the nostalgia cope.

Anime outside of the normie ones are weeb fag territory and are where the true subhumans are found, ethnic or otherwise.

Generally it's a low IQ cope, ethnics are lower IQ usually so it makes sense they are drawn to the anime cope.

Anime is soy and low T.

Weebs are fags on par with numale cuck soyboys and furries.

The normie fag animes like DBZ and Gundam are whatever, lots of ethnics grew up watching them so they are still liked for the nostalgia cope.

Anime outside of the normie ones are weeb fag territory and are where the true subhumans are found, ethnic or otherwise.

Generally it's a low IQ cope, ethnics are lower IQ usually so it makes sense they are drawn to the anime cope.
JoJo's is a manly, High T anime. Listen here burrito boy, I am gonna give you a little lesson. Jojocels are standmaxxing and will develop powers to get foids. You are gonna be left in the dust boyo

JoJo's is a manly, High T anime. Listen here burrito boy, I am gonna give you a little lesson. Jojocels are standmaxxing and will develop powers to get foids. You are gonna be left in the dust boyo

Cope.