Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do cucktears think we're physically weak?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
Many of them think they could win against us in a fight JFL.It feels like they're projecting hard when they call us neckbeards who sit on the computer all day and eat junk food.Just cause we don't respect women ,they think we're weak ass soyboys just like them.Many of us here go to the gym and those who don't definitely aren't obese fucks like them.

An obese fuck is still a big fuck. And those are hard to knock down.

Many of them think they could win against us in a fight JFL.It feels like they're projecting hard when they call us neckbeards who sit on the computer all day and eat junk food.Just cause we don't respect women they think we're weak ass soyboys just like them.Many of us here go to the gym and those who don't definitely aren't obese fucks like them.
They´re insecure little betas.
Keyboardwarriormaxxxxing is their greatest asset, along with cucking for another person that will never give them back the same amount of appreciation.

In a way i pity them.
Poor bastards ngl

Yeah, I'd say that there are far more 'abnormal' regular people on IT than on here. I understand that there are obviously normal (or, at least, as normal as people who use Reddit are) people who have subscribed to IT to see some silly things every once in a while, but if you check in more than 6 times per month, you're likely to be a NEET, or obese or something like that. If you know what an incel is outside of the memes of Chad Vs Incel and stuff like Stacey, you're probably an incel yourself, even if you cope by not labelling yourself as such.

Right about me. I am soyboy

I’m skinny and small so idk. I’ll get some roided up gymcel to protect us.

They like projecting. Most of them are weak because of their soy based diet and they are usually obese themselves. Maybe they would win against manlets but they wouldnt stand a chance against gymcels.

Anyone who uses the internet a lot is usually weak, I certainly am.

makes them feel like they actually have some worth, protecting m'ladies

A woman can beat me up, but she won't because she doesn't want to touch me tbh

Im really weak,small and skinny.

They could beat me in a having the fattest mom fight :feelzez:

I am underweight but id still beat them in a fight

I have done a lot of works that need physcial strengh all these years but im a skinnycel.But i gymcell nowdays and getting stronger,lets see in some months if cucks will disrespect me

I can take on the IT soyboys tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back