Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do certain races/cultures take pride being fags/cucks

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
Seriously in pretty much every culture today being an open fag is pretty much a death sentences. Except for the one you know I'm talking about:soy:

Take My culture for example if a man says to you how's your wife doing and he mentions her by name, this is major disrespect its okay if he asks how's the family. But if he only mentions the wife and even worse by name. This is grounds for a serious altercation.
Why the fuck would he be asking how's your wife?? Right

Compare that to :soy: people who literally show their wives bodies to the world everytime she leaves the house or everytime he allows her to take skimpy photos.:feelsclown: online. Or everytime they make these cringy couple tiktok videos.

Its not natural behavior to be a cuck and show your wives bodies to the world. But these "people" have normalised it

Cultures aren't equal and cucks are the lowest form of life on earth

muslim get out

Idk you tell me
Race and Ethnicity. Racial and ethnic minorities who are LGBTQ are more likely to be raising or having kids. More than a third of same-sex couples raising children are racial or ethnic minorities – approximately 12% are African American and 15% Latinx. (Gates, Marriage and Family 2015; Gates, Demographics 2015; Gates 2013).

I don't know why possibly up to 50% of black men are gay (prison gay theory), or why 90% of muslim americans support the democrats who are pushing for this transgender nonsense. I think it's because of jewish control and partly because of their own willingness to be pawns in a jewish game of destruction against civilized society. Cultures aren't equal, and this disgusting mixed race mongrel state is not at all equal to the based society it was 120 years and further back ago.

Idk you tell me
Race and Ethnicity. Racial and ethnic minorities who are LGBTQ are more likely to be raising or having kids. More than a third of same-sex couples raising children are racial or ethnic minorities – approximately 12% are African American and 15% Latinx. (Gates, Marriage and Family 2015; Gates, Demographics 2015; Gates 2013).

I don't know why possibly up to 50% of black men are gay (prison gay theory), or why 90% of muslim americans support the democrats who are pushing for this transgender nonsense. I think it's because of jewish control and partly because of their own willingness to be pawns in a jewish game of destruction against civilized society.
Listen to me young man, you are one person 99% of the other apes who share you pigmentation are cucks and fags, once you grow up and realise your ancestors were cucks who created this system is the day you wake up

Listen to me young man, you are one person 99% of the other apes who share you pigmentation are cucks and fags, once you grow up and realise your ancestors were cucks who created this system is the day you wake up

You have lost all fields Jew. Your people RIGHT NOW are the ones ruining everything.

YOUR PEOPLE come into the west to make it liberal. Just like your disgusting mutt ass comes into this forum to make it liberal. I think you should be hung on a lamppost and shot, not even because you are brown, but because you are a total liberal faggot.

Once again: OVER 90% OF NONWHITE PEOPLE VOTE FOR THE LEFTIST OR PROGRESSIVE POLITICAL PARTY IN THEIR NATION IN EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WEST

YOU are the problem. YOU are being BROUGHT IN to VOTE this way. YOU BROWN MONGREL. This is why EVERY SINGLE VOTING ISSUE ON THE PROGRESSIVE SIDE IS ANTI WHITE. BECAUSE BEING PROGRESSIVE=ANTI WHITE. WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE ONLY VOTING BLOC EVEN MILDLY CONSERVATIVE

View attachment 534663

You have lost all fields Jew. Your people RIGHT NOW are the ones ruining everything.

YOUR PEOPLE come into the west to make it liberal. Just like your disgusting mutt ass comes into this forum to make it liberal. I think you should be hung on a lamppost and shot, not even because you are brown, but because you are a total liberal faggot.

Once again: OVER 90% OF NONWHITE PEOPLE VOTE FOR THE LEFTIST OR PROGRESSIVE POLITICAL PARTY IN THEIR NATION IN EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WEST

YOU are the problem. YOU are being BROUGHT IN to VOTE this way. YOU BROWN MONGREl
An American calling someone a mongrel that's rich

but around 1/3 of hispanics vote republican and asians use to vote 2/3 republican. republicans could harness the conservative beliefs of blacks and hispanics for their party if they werent racist retards

An American calling someone a mongrel that's rich
>Amerimutt meme

gee i sure am distraught some brown guy thinks im not racially pure enough
but around 1/3 of hispanics vote republican and asians use to vote 2/3 republican.
More like 1/4th of hispanics max, and asians never had a majority. It would always be democrat majority in any "POC" Category.
republicans could harness the conservative beliefs of blacks and hispanics
"conservative beliefs of blacks and hispanics"
Conservative beliefs like gang violence, drugs, prison rape, and crying about white supremacy and patriarchy just like libs do.

View: https://youtu.be/o2-nYHfPBRc

for their party if they werent racist retards
If you think republicans are racist you're retarded. They are just as zogged as the democrats and love niggers almost as much. Both of them are very anti white and pro nonwhite. I wish they were racist and they should be racist because their base is almost all white people.

The republican party, ironically, speaks volumes to the people who support the democrats. With republican neocons you get ALMOST the same nonwhite tranny worship you get from the democrats, but these people like blacks or whatever still go for the EVEN WORSE option.

Idk you tell me

I don't know why possibly up to 50% of black men are gay (prison gay theory), or why 90% of muslim americans support the democrats who are pushing for this transgender nonsense. I think it's because of jewish control and partly because of their own willingness to be pawns in a jewish game of destruction against civilized society. Cultures aren't equal, and this disgusting mixed race mongrel state is not at all equal to the based society it was 120 years and further back ago.
Well, if they call themselves latinx, then they probably are faggots in denial (should be 100%).

Minorities vote dem because dems have convinced them republicans are racist and hate them, while republicans have failed to push the idea that democrats hate religious people, families, etc.