Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do brown/arab guys think they are any different than curries?

There isn't such a thing as "central European" - Polish are just northeastern Europeans. Guy here proves it.
most polish dont look like this, aryan poles=germanic/viking rapebabies

Meh when we say Arabs and curries are the same, we're talking about the less shitskin Indians. Yes some Arabs can pass as just grossly tan whites. On the other hand, some Indians are so dark it's beyond over for them. It's like having all the shit qualities of blacks and Asians mixed together. It's fucking over for dark curries.
difference is that curries always look curry (as long as they are mostly curry) while tons of MENA can pass as southern europeans (original southern europeapns=non desert adapted arabid phenotype), this is a fact

poland is probably the most mixed european country, they were a rapestop for many empires
You dont know antything polish males have over 60 percent of aryan haplogroup R1A, so stfu kike.

most polish dont look like this, aryan poles=germanic/viking rapebabies
Retard germanics are just slavs who mixed with Turks in scadinavia. Slavic language od older than Germanic, and the first blonde-haired male had Slavic R1A haplogroup.

Last edited:
I'm sure you did you incel

Your entire race is in the bottom 2 and least desired by women as the facts show. You copes are hilarious

q8vbzmQ.jpg

o4F4FBM.png

rr9m3x1.png
er... this shows that all races match pretty evenly wtf. im actually very surprised by this

Retard germanics are just slavs who mixed with Turks in scadinavia. Slavic language od older than Germanic, and the first blonde-haired male had Slavic R1A haplogroup.
scandinavians=northern germanics who migrated north, stop coping bro

poland is probably the most mixed european country, they were a rapestop for many empires
Really? I haven't done much research on European history because I've already had to learn some shit in high school about Dutch history, French history, German history and British history. Just European history in general actually but not in much details for countries like Italy and Russia.

i honestly dont give a shit about racial debate, polish are whites, many are just mongolian mixed
Retard, not. They do not have Mongolian ancestry due to lack of N and C haplogroups.

Really? I haven't done much research on European history because I've already had to learn some shit in high school about Dutch history, French history, German history and British history. Just European history in general actually but not in much details for countries like Italy and Russia.
No IT wasnt. Dont listen to this kike.

Retard, not. They do not have Mongolian ancestry due to lack of N and C haplogroups.
why are u so obssessed with ur country? u do realize polish is extremely diverse due to centuries of conquering and raping right? either u urself is white aryan, or u arent, why do u care about others? its not like ur country is ethnically the same like iceland for example

why are u so obssessed with ur country? u do realize polish is extremely diverse due to centuries of conquering and raping right? either u urself is white aryan, or u arent, why do u care about others? its not like ur country is ethnically the same like iceland for example
Because you are lying. There was a lot of raping, sure but by other white people - Germans, Swedes and Russians.

Because you are lying. There was a lot of raping, sure but by other white people - Germans, Swedes and Russians.
im not lying, slavs are mongoloid caucasoid deep mix, MOST russians are slavs and not pure aryans, therefore they degenerated poland dna

polish are obviously caucasian, but they are not aryans

and this again doesnt matter, all it matters if YOU are aryan, which can be tested with a dna test and posting ur pics, stop being defensively butthurt ur country is a mutthole

Maby because im arab and had more action with women than youre whole shitskin curryfamily combined. Arabs slay compared to curries so better stfu
lmao

im not lying, slavs are mongoloid caucasoid deep mix, MOST russians are slavs and not pure aryans, therefore they degenerated poland dna

polish are obviously caucasian, but they are not aryans

and this again doesnt matter, all it matters if YOU are aryan, which can be tested with a dna test and posting ur pics, stop being defensively butthurt ur country is a mutthole
Slavs are pure caucasoid and aryan. Retard, there is none of mongolian haplogroups in Poland and every other slavic country so how the fuck can they be mixed with mongolians.

Slavs are pure caucasoid and aryan. Retard, there is none of mongolian haplogroups in Poland and every other slavic country so how the fuck can they be mixed with mongolians.
advanced cope

slavs=thousands of years of mongolian inbreeding

His surname is very similar to the Lithuanian (Lithuanian is close to Slavic as Baltic) word tautinik meaning guardian.
Could it not be that eastern European languages are the remnants of the Ottomans who all mixed with the native eastern Europeans?

advanced cope

Genghis did conquer the world from Mongolia all the way to Hungary, so this is not crazy at all to assume.

advanced cope

No proof. No mongolian genes in every slavic country outside of Russia. Gtfo kike, you are shitskin yourself.

Could it not be that eastern European languages are the remnants of the Ottomans who all mixed with the native eastern Europeans?
Retard, EE languages existed before Ottomans and they were not even close to Lithuania.

Genghis did conquer the world from Mongolia all the way to Hungary, so this is not crazy at all to assume.
this is truth, all white nazis know this only slavs cope cuz the ywant to fit in jfl

No, he didn't. Genghis died in 1225 - even before conquest of Russia. And Genghis Army got the fuck out from Hungary after the Great Chan died and they inhabited Volga steppes. Even the forest part of Russia was free from their influence.

this is truth, all white nazis know this only slavs cope cuz the ywant to fit in jfl
No, it is lie. Also, Germans are mixed with protoeuropean Turks (40 percent of words in german is non-indoeuropean).

Sure it is - J2 is the most numerous haplogroup in Turkey.
Are you crazy?? J2 is not carried by real turks (from Central Asia). J2 is native to the Balkans/Asia Minor and Turks from Turkey carry it because they're mostly of assimilated local stock; they have far less blood from the Turkic invaders that imposed their language on them.

But i did not say about real Turks from Asia. They carry C haplogroup the most. Yes, Turks are assimilated J2 Arabs (J2 is native to Semites). Also, why are you defending J2 while your skin colour eliminates the possibility that you have it? You are clearly R1A or R1B.

No, he didn't. Genghis died in 1225 - even before conquest of Russia. And Genghis Army got the fuck out from Hungary after the Great Chan died and they inhabited Volga steppes. Even the forest part of Russia was free from their influence.
Yes he did, and you are contradicting yourself. I swear alt-right faggots are legit low IQ. I claim Genghis conquered Hungary, you say he did not, and then you say he got out of it. Look at the map, everything you say makes zero sense. Try sources that are not white-supremacy-retards.com

Yes, but Slavic and Baltic languages are closer to Proto-Indo-European than Germanic. Germanic people mixed with proto-European (non-IE) Turks living in Europe prior to IE invasion.

Yes he did, and you are contradicting yourself. I swear alt-right faggots are legit low IQ. I claim Genghis conquered Hungary, you say he did not, and then you say he got out of it. Look at the map, everything you say makes zero sense. Try sources that are not white-supremacy-retards.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, he never did. There was no Khanate in Hungary. Check article about King Bela IV in Wikipedia at least. Hungarians maintained control over Hungary by all of Middle Ages. Mongols were settling only in steppes, so only Slavic nations with Mongloid admixture are native southern Ukrainians and Russians.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, he never did. There was no Khanate in Hungary. Check article about King Bela IV in Wikipedia at least. Hungarians maintained control over Hungary by all of Middle Ages. Mongols were settling only in steppes, so only Slavic nations with Mongloid admixture are native southern Ukrainians and Russians.
Wow retarded eurocuck giga cope. Genghis pwned your ancestors boyo. He raped your ancestors and spread his Mongol genes.

There was no mixing between Ottoman Turks and (Christian) Eastern Europeans. Christians were second class citizens in the Ottoman Empire and if a muslim and christian had a child, the child would most certainly become Muslim rather than Christian because that is a bigger socioeconomic advantage.

So you are a racist cumskin, JFL. I am pretty sure you are a direct descendant of Genghis. Keep coping though. =D
Mass-murdering Mongolian DOM genes > Excrement fleshed Arab coward genes, any day of the week.

You're such a bitchy and cuckish person, you literally admit to watching blacked.com you faggot. You refuse to even spell out 'NIGGER' on the internet. Class-A cuckold and pussy.

There was no mixing between Ottoman Turks and (Christian) Eastern Europeans. Christians were second class citizens in the Ottoman Empire and if a muslim and christian had a child, the child would most certainly become Muslim rather than Christian because that is a bigger socioeconomic advantage.
You are very confused. That is not true, the reason they became Muslims instead of Christians is because their father would be the Muslim. From a socioeconomic perspective, being a Christian would have been better. The jizya Christians had to pay was a lower percentage than the zakat Muslims had to pay. Being a Muslim in a caliphate costed more than being a Christian, and Christians were definitely not treated as second-class citizens either.

Mass-murdering Mongolian DOM genes > Excrement fleshed Arab coward genes, any day of the week.

You're such a bitchy and cuckish person, you literally admit to watching blacked.com you faggot.

Cumskin cope. Genghis was indeed a scary man. He is the only man I would fear in real life.

What is there to cope for? Everything I said is true.
You pretending I am a cuck is what is cope. I prefer Arabs over Mongols though, because of religion reasons, but the Mongols were definitely more superior in terms of being warriors, oddly enough. At least Timur was the second biggest conquerer after Genghis and he was Muslim.

So you are a racist cumskin, JFL. I am pretty sure you are a direct descendant of Genghis. Keep coping though. =D
My haplogroup is R1A, so I am direct descendant of Aryans. You are the leftist nigger, who wants to suck Chad's big cock so being so-called racist cumskin is better.