Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do brown/arab guys think they are any different than curries?

Maby because im arab and had more action with women than youre whole shitskin curryfamily combined. Arabs slay compared to curries so better stfu

I'm sure you did you incel

Your entire race is in the bottom 2 and least desired by women as the facts show. You copes are hilarious

q8vbzmQ.jpg

o4F4FBM.png

rr9m3x1.png

Your entire race is in the bottom 2 next to curries and least desired by women as the facts show:

q8vbzmQ.jpg

o4F4FBM.png

rr9m3x1.png
cherrypicked 'facts' that meet ur agenda, anyways most of the forum sees past ur bullshit so idc at this point

Your entire race is in the bottom 2 and least desired by women as the facts show. You copes are hilarious

q8vbzmQ.jpg

o4F4FBM.png

rr9m3x1.png

Yo mums smelly curry vagina is the least desired bitch. Fuck those stats... there are other stats where the arabs outslay curries.

Waitt soo you wanna say that this guy can compete with sandniggers bahahahahahaha jfl. Go streetshitting moron. I picked an average curry btw not even a truecel and still he is incel.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 90
I would say OP is coping better than other curries. I see numerous curries cope by comparing themselves to italian, southern european and moroccans. At least OP is woke enough to compare curries with sandniggers. Hopefully next time OP will realize the real place of curries, next to the aussie abbos.

na he looks rather curry to me. His skin colour isnt arabic like. Btw wtf, why would he fap in the airplane. Degenerated piece of shit

My arab housemate looks exactly like him, he works at a gas station.

Btw, the guy in the pic is a famous curry folk singer John Denvaram, his song "fapping on an airplane" was a major hit during the 80s.

Some Arabs could actually pass as White, especially those from the Levant region.
Don't be retarded - White ends in the northern parts of Spain, France and Italy. Southern Frenchmen, Spaniards and Italians are just christian sandniggers with sandnigger haplogroups J2 and E1B1. The true Whites are carrying the phenotype contained in haplogroups R1B or R1A (the people with haplogroup I in the north of the Europe are carrying this phenotype too, because they original J-alike phenotype vanished because of climate and mixing). Stop this cope and just run the BBC game.

lol at the dirty brown sand nigger Arabs born with too low IQ to realize this

Last edited:
Don't be retarded - White ends in the northern parts of Spain, France and Italy. Southern Frenchmen, Spaniards and Italians are just christian sandniggers with sandnigger haplogroups J2 and E1B1. The true Whites are carrying the phenotype contained in haplogroups R1B or R1A (the people with haplogroup I in the north of the Europe are carrying this phenotype too, because they original J-alike phenotype vanished because of climate and mixing). Stop this cope and just run the BBC game.
But Brahmins have (I think) R1A or R1B, so should they run JBW game?

lol at the dirty brown sand nigger dune coons too low IQ to realize this
For you people with Aryan haplogroup R1A can be sandniggers?
^35D1AE516AF3C971F53E7860EB1A2C506387BC63E09A4B675F^pimgpsh fullsize distr

The guy with swastika is sandnigger looking greek, and the person with Polish flag is the Slavic-R1a looking person. Does he look similar to any kind to nigger at all? NO, HE LOOKS LIKE AND ARYAN, BECAUSE HE IS ONE!

But Brahmins have (I think) R1A or R1B, so should they run JBW game?
Brahmins are descendants of Aryans, who lost they phenotype by being overwhelmed by J2 people with their sandnigger phenotype. Also, JBW game doesn't exist.

I have never irl or on the interwebs seen a curry that could pass as white. Curries are unique as fuck and don't resemble any other race.
They resemble Australoids (abbos)

I've seen curries claim they look like Italians, just fucking GIGA LOL

Brahmins are descendants of Aryans, who lost they phenotype by being overwhelmed by J2 people with their sandnigger phenotype. Also, JBW game doesn't exist.
You're coping hard. All Italians, Spaniards etc are white. Jbw game is legit too.

1.JBW game exists(in Asia)
2. The "sand niggers"were really Abo people, so in other words, most Indians are mulattos, mix of slavic(anglo?) white(assuming you believe in aryan invasion theory) and abo natives of India, which is why you rarely see Indians with colored eyes or light skin

2. The "sand niggers"were really Abo people, so in other words, most Indians are mulattos, mix of slavic(anglo?) white(assuming you believe in aryan invasion theory) and abo natives of India, which is why you rarely see Indians with colored eyes or light skin
Not Asia. You can run JBW game in western nations too.

You're coping hard. All Italians, Spaniards etc are white. Jbw game is legit too.
^35D1AE516AF3C971F53E7860EB1A2C506387BC63E09A4B675F^pimgpsh fullsize distr

Guy with swastika is sandnigger-looking southern European (modern Greek, southern Italian/Spaniard/French), while guy with Polish flag is White-Aryan northern European. Are they part of the same race for you?

View attachment 3809
Guy with swastika is sandnigger-looking southern European (modern Greek, southern Italian/Spaniard/French), while guy with Polish flag is White-Aryan northern European. Are they part of the same race for you?
Greece is also included as European, just because they have a different phenotype than Germanics doesn't mean they aren't white. We can all trace our ancestry back to a woman in Africa thousands of years ago. You're coping if you think you're somehow different and superior than others because your skin is lighter than let's say, the Greek dude.

1. No, it doesn't (unless you are talking about NT chads with nigger admixture). Aryans are most incel race.
2. Yes, i do believe in aryan invasion theory. Aryans, who invaded India are common ancestor of Slavs, Germanics (Anglo-Saxons included), Balts and Celts.

View attachment 3809
Also Polish people are not northern European, they're central European.

Greece is also included as European, just because they have a different phenotype than Germanics doesn't mean they aren't white. We can all trace our ancestry back to a woman in Africa thousands of years ago. You're coping if you think you're somehow different and superior than others because your skin is lighter than let's say, the Greek dude.
But it isn't the same race. Being European is not a racial thing. Also, the giuy here isn't a Germanic. He is a Slav (but he shares Nordic features with Germanics due to the common R1A haplogroup ancestry).

Arabs, Israelis, Syrians, Lebanese, and all other brown shits = sand niggers

Below is some random middle eastern people from those countries and they are all repulsive,dirty brown ethnics just like curries are to women

main-qimg-80add5d91cd75ef9cb458428c7e43dfa-c

Also Polish people are not northern European, they're central European.
There isn't such a thing as "central European" - Polish are just northeastern Europeans. Guy here proves it.

Yea a big part of middle eastreners can pass as at least southern europeans, while no pure curry can pass as even middle eastrener, its sad how curries fail at trying to drag others down with them rather than accept their currydom

Meh when we say Arabs and curries are the same, we're talking about the less shitskin Indians. Yes some Arabs can pass as just grossly tan whites. On the other hand, some Indians are so dark it's beyond over for them. It's like having all the shit qualities of blacks and Asians mixed together. It's fucking over for dark curries.

But it isn't the same race. Being European is not a racial thing. Also, the giuy here isn't a Germanic. He is a Slav (but he shares Nordic features with Germanics due to the common R1A haplogroup ancestry).
Right. So he's eastern European, but still, Polish people are central European, Swedes, Danes, etc are northern Europeans. Also, I see all of Europe as white, whether there's outliers doesn't matter. There's plenty of Greeks who don't look like that, just look at Gambler. So yes, I think that Greek dude is the same as you. Pretty sure he has more Germanic-looking direct relatives than you think he does, therefore you two are a part of the same race. In fact, we are all part of the same race: the human race.

There isn't such a thing as "central European" - Polish are just northeastern Europeans. Guy here proves it.
Giga cope, what some retarded guy thinks =/= fact.

Meh when we say Arabs and curries are the same, we're talking about the less shitskin Indians. Yes some Arabs can pass as just grossly tan whites. On the other hand, some Indians are so dark it's beyond over for them. It's like having all the shit qualities of blacks and Asians mixed together. It's fucking over for dark curries.

Do you think women look at these middle eastern/arabs guys in this photo and think oh they're different from curries. No, they are all the same dirty, smelly inferior sand nigger ethnics to women

Right. So he's eastern European, but still, Polish people are central European, Swedes, Danes, etc are northern Europeans. Also, I see all of Europe as white, whether there's outliers doesn't matter. There's plenty of Greeks who don't look like that, just look at Gambler. So yes, I think that Greek dude is the same as you. Pretty sure he has more Germanic-looking direct relatives than you think he does, therefore you two are a part of the same race. In fact, we are all part of the same race: the human race.
Leftist cope. When it comes to phenotype (not to geographical difference you are talking about) the border between northern European phenotype and the Southern European phenotype are Alps, Pyrennes, and the river Danube. Modern Greeks have J2 haplogroup so how the fuck can they have Aryan-looking ancestors? Aryan haplogroups are R1B and R1A.

View attachment 3809
Oh shit, not more anthrofag nordicist gayness, please.
I'm born in a town a stone's throw from Greece, and my skin tone certainly isn't that of a 'sand nigger'.
66emaw.jpg

Leftist cope. When it comes to phenotype (not to geographical difference you are talking about) the border between northern European phenotype and the Southern European phenotype are Alps, Pyrennes, and the river Danube. Modern Greeks have J2 haplogroup so how the fuck can they have Aryan-looking ancestors? Aryan haplogroups are R1B and R1A.
The Danube is not a genetic border of any kind. Romanians originate in the Vlach populations south of the danube (from thessaly, greece during the middle ages) and have plenty of non-PIE haplogroups themselves.

Last edited:
So you are the remnant of an ancient Greek/just a hellenized Slav. There is a huge difference between sandnigger Turko-Albanian modern "Greek" and ancient Aryan looking Greek.

Conservacuck cope, I'm not a libtard. Alt right cucks are retarded AF, jfl.

Oh shit, not more anthrofag nordicist gayness, please.
I'm born in a town a stone's throw from Greece, and my skin tone certainly isn't that of a 'sand nigger'.
66emaw.jpg

Romanians originate in the Vlach populations south of the danube (from thessaly, greece during the middle ages) and have plenty of non-PIE haplogroups themselves.
I don't care about Romanians. The non-IE haplogroups are Neolithic or Turkic J2. So sandnigger, but not every person from Balkan Peninsula have them.

I don't care about Romanians. The non-IE haplogroups are Neolithic or Turkic J2. So sandnigger, but not every person from Balkan Peninsula have them.
Conservacuck cope.

Cucks like you let females have rights and are cause of our pain, so stfu.
Pretty sure it were those M-M-MUH SUPERIOR NORTHERN EUROPEANS who started it. JFL, another low IQcel spotted.

I look like a jew mixed with an italian mixed with a black mixed with an afghan.

Pretty sure it were those M-M-MUH SUPERIOR NORTHERN EUROPEANS who started it. JFL, another low IQcel spotted.
No, it was (((them))), who started it. JFL, if you don't notice this fact.

Below is some random middle eastern people from those countries and they are all repulsive,dirty brown ethnics just like curries are to women

The photos you see of Syrians, Palestinians, Iraqis, and Lebanese are not a good representation. People are easily tanned by the hot climate but when they move to the west, their skin reverts to its natural color. Of course this doesn't apply to all of them.

Meanwhile everyone on Stormfront are still debating if Albanians are white or not, my goodness lol.

Also I'm white btw, but idc.

Jallikattu_Vantage_The-Caravan-magazine_25-January-2017-600x435.jpg

_100163104_hi045119216.jpg

haha agreed, those 3 groups are exactly the same because they have varying degree of brown skin