Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do brown/arab guys think they are any different than curries?

O

oldcel

Banned
-
Brown is brown to everyone else so stop the coping. This is how women see you both as the least desired and at the bottom together below all races. Factual data:

q8vbzmQ.jpg

o4F4FBM.png

Curry shills are still trying..?

Some Arabs could actually pass as White, especially those from the Levant region.

Some Arabs could actually pass as White, especially those from the Levant region.
Yea a big part of middle eastreners can pass as at least southern europeans, while no pure curry can pass as even middle eastrener, its sad how curries fail at trying to drag others down with them rather than accept their currydom

And rare curries can pass as white too. The fact is that women see brown as brown who are all the least desired below all other races and the factual data is shown above so stop the copes.

And rare curries can pass as white too. The fact is that women see brown as brown who are all the least desired below all other races and the factual data is shown above so stop the copes.
I have never irl or on the interwebs seen a curry that could pass as white. Curries are unique as fuck and don't resemble any other race.

Curry shills are still trying..?

This is not shilling but facts. Facts are seen in the tables and middle easterners are repulsed nearly identically by women.

I have never irl or on the interwebs seen a curry that could pass as white. Curries are unique as fuck and don't resemble any other race.

I mean they look more caucasian like the super rare bollywood types. Regardless, the facts are shown in the OP with curries and middle easterns at the bottom below all other races.

This is not shilling but facts. Facts are seen in the tables and middle easterners are repulsed nearly identically by women.
This is such a bad cope but whatever

Subhuman middle eastreners are equal to gl curries i agree, but meastreners produce waaaaay more gl people, expotentially higher amount than curries.

Look up for okcupid race stats. Middle eastern men do best after whites

Lol stop coping curries are the bottom barrel

I mean they look more caucasian like the super rare bollywood types. Regardless, the facts are shown in the OP with curries and middle easterns at the bottom below all other races.
Link source of ur research, btw curries are mixed from 3 races (mong/cau/negroid) while most MENA are 100% caucasoids

It makes sense too, whites=northern/west caucasians, middle east north africa=eastren/southern caucasians, plus they can look intimidating like bbcs

You must be retarded if you thing women don't or can't differentiate curries and arabs and just see them as "brown"
Where the fuck are you even from? I doubt you even have many curries or arabs around you
Low IQ thread

Only way for a curry to pass as white is to be mixed heavily

You must be retarded if you thing women don't or can't differentiate curries and arabs and just see them as "brown"
Where the fuck are you even from? I doubt you even have many curries or arabs around you
Low IQ thread
Its curry shill at cope attempt

Pakis are looking more arab than curry ino. They can pass as arabs

Yea a big part of middle eastreners can pass as at least southern europeans, while no pure curry can pass as even middle eastrener, its sad how curries fail at trying to drag others down with them rather than accept their currydom
i don't have any problems with curries. I don't disagree with you at all.

COPE arabs look more white and thus they are slayers. Arabs are also high T aswell meanwhile curries are beta and ugly.

This is from okcupid which shows curries and middle easterners still as the least desired below all other races and at the bottom 2

rr9m3x1.png

Low IQ thread

Brown is brown to women and they do not care at all to differentiate. The actual facts are shown in the data above with the two races at the bottom below all races everywhere in a similar way so stop coping.

Only sand niggers are too low IQ to realize this

Women see you all as dirty, smelly brown dune coons

Brown is brown to women and they do not care at all to differentiate. The actual facts are shown in the data above with the two races at the bottom below all races everywhere in a similar way so stop coping.
So southern europeans=curries
Sick logic

It makes sense too, whites=northern/west caucasians, middle east north africa=eastren/southern caucasians, plus they can look intimidating like bbcs

Stop trying to read only what you want to hear. Okcupid data shows the same thing with middle eastern and curries at the bottom together and least desired. These copes are hilarious

rr9m3x1.png

Pakis are looking more arab than curry ino. They can pass as arabs

The guy in my profile pic who is fapping on a airplane looks like an arab though.

The guy in my profile pic who is fapping on a airplane looks like an arab though.

na he looks rather curry to me. His skin colour isnt arabic like. Btw wtf, why would he fap in the airplane. Degenerated piece of shit

Stop trying to read only what you want to hear. Okcupid data shows the same thing with middle eastern and curries at the bottom together and least desired. These copes are hilarious

rr9m3x1.png
Ill get home soon and make a thread to disprove ur circlejerk dw

When people say curries they refer to indians (especially tamils) 90% of the time, pakis are different

But according to @chudur-budur all curries are the same.

I'am a subhuman Arab, but thank god i'm not a curry. Curries have a really shit reputation here in the middle east.

I generally agree with what you're saying. To most whites brown people are all generic lookalike ethniks that function as NPC's in their lives. Unless you're top tier as an arab you're not gonna set yourself apart. That being said, aesthetically, overall, middle easterners look better and fare better than curries do. Still at the bottom in terms of looks and slaying potential but not as bad as curries. I'd say they're equal to pakis in those regards.

Levantines can look med so they can have some appeal. Another thing is arabs tend to have a notorious reputation which can attract the same kind of trashy girls lower tier BBC's get. Still over if you're a non BBC/gook ethnic tho.

Ill get home soon and make a thread to disprove ur circlejerk dw

Make it from the perspective of women. Not some caucasoid mix, blah blah dna bullshit no one cares about or some cherry picked "southern european" bullshit when women see all browns as roughly the same and middle easterners are least desired right next to curries as the facts above prove.

I generally agree with what you're saying. To most whites brown people are all generic lookalike ethniks that function as NPC's in their lives. Unless you're top tier as an arab you're not gonna set yourself apart. That being said, aesthetically, overall, middle easterners look better and fare better than curries do. Still at the bottom in terms of looks and slaying potential but not as bad as curries. I'd say they're equal to pakis in those regards.

Exactly my point. Maybe slightly better than curries but still in the bottom 2 right next to curries and women are repulsed similarly.

curries are still coping I see lol

curries are still coping I see lol
Its not really cope though. Dunecels look much better than curries but at the end of the day its not enough and both do abysmally bad. Its not much of an achievement to marginally out do curries in the dating scene.

Your official ethnicity matters too though, not just how you look. If you have a dark skinned Italian guy, that is dark enough to pass as Indian, no girls will want anything to do with him if they believe he is Indian. The second they find out he is Italian though, their perspective of him will change and his value will go way up to them.

User was warned for bragging.
Maby because im arab and had more action with women than youre whole shitskin curryfamily combined. Arabs slay compared to curries so better stfu