Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do black women think shaking their ass in your face is erotic and a turn on?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Even African women I saw on videos doing this. Its mostly a West African cultural thing though, much less East African and much more less Southern African.

If a woman puts her ass near my face I will beat her up, so I am wondering how people think that is "erotic", "exciting", "sexy" ?

Knee grow culture has regressed much of society to the jungle.

That is why. :feelsokman:

niggers love really base and degenerate hypersexualized shit because theyre a bunch of apes

niggerwomen also have the highest rate of HIV/AIDS among heterosexuals.

I am not being racist but if we be honest it goes back to their community in the hood for example it’s a poor place and when people don’t got Shi to do all they can do crime and sex. Now the thing with twerking it’s actually culture I know that may sound weird but AAS come from west Africa where if you go dances like twerking ones ass is seen as culture but in black Americans I think it’s become something sexy and sexual which it ain’t

Fakecel if sheboon throws that ass in your face

It honestly makes me hate being a nigga sometimes because I know when people see me I will be associated with the behavior in my culture

when people see me I will be associated with the behavior in my culture
-
Same-- I'm an old white guy and everyone who sees me is gonna make assumptions, like that I'm racist, and own 6 guns, etc.
-

I am not being racist but if we be honest it goes back to their community in the hood for example it’s a poor place and when people don’t got Shi to do all they can do crime and sex. Now the thing with twerking it’s actually culture I know that may sound weird but AAS come from west Africa where if you go dances like twerking ones ass is seen as culture but in black Americans I think it’s become something sexy and sexual which it ain’t
Yeah thats the ancestral culture from in the case of African Americans.

Lol West Africans like sniffing womens stinking assholes, thats disguisting.:feelspuke::feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah thats the ancestral culture from in the case of African Americans.

Lol West Africans like sniffing womens stinking assholes, thats disguisting.:feelspuke::feelskek::feelskek:
It really is who wants to sniff an ass disgusting

-
Same-- I'm an old white guy and everyone who sees me is gonna make assumptions, like that I'm racist, and own 6 guns, etc.
-
Yeah. I fucking hate stereotypes so much

are you serious? You really enjoy an ass in your face?
Yes, I am serious. I would definitely enjoy Margot Robbie's ass in my face :feelsdevil:

The Modern Women doesnt want to be touched or sexualize yet the Modern women goes to the gym in order to get a big ass and thicc tights and then posts "gain" pics all over her SM.

bc niggers are retarded

Lol African Americans also has positive traits but I never see them promoted in MSM. Before you see Thomas Sowell in the media you will see some youth with his trousers around his knees and his ass showing, then that youth will go and blow somebodys brains out like a trash animal. Lol, African Americans get a bad name by the media to be honest.

Yes, I am serious. I would definitely enjoy Margot Robbie's ass in my face :feelsdevil:
Do you realise that all assholes stink like shit ? Even if its a Stacy asshole it still stinks like a fucking sewerage.

Having an ass in your face is basically the whole purpose of the game "Twister", which has been popular for decades
I envy the normies who play Twister with beckies. I imagine this is what is called ''sexual tension''? I will never experience it. I live in a completely separate, sexless world :feelscry:

Do you realise that all assholes stink like shit ? Even if its a Stacy asshole it still stinks like a fucking sewerage.
Image 2024 06 10 011321454

Anyway, thank you for admitting Margot Robbie is a Stacy :feelsokman:

They are dog-like bitches and exspect you to sniff that phat ass to check them for the quality of their diets.

niggers love really base and degenerate hypersexualized shit because theyre a bunch of apes

niggerwomen also have the highest rate of HIV/AIDS among heterosexuals.
Yoshikage kira aryan warrior

I envy the normies who play Twister with beckies. I imagine this is what is called ''sexual tension''? I will never experience it. I live in a completely separate, sexless world :feelscry:
-
I know, man...

Bntwister

Bro only needs "Right Hand Yellow" and she's pretty much pregnant
-
-

-
Having an ass in your face is basically the whole purpose of the game "Twister", which has been popular for decades
-
I would rather have the pussy near my face rather than the ass although the pussy is very close to the ass but still angles and positions make the difference. Or maybe the titties on my face or on my chest or a foids lips near my lips are better than ass

Ngl twerking can be hot, but only when it's executed by slim-thick black women. MeanWhile sexualised chareography like this seems straight up repulsive when white women do it.