Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do bannedcels even bother logging in when they come here?

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★

I mean, they won't exactly be able to do much, will they?

Is so sad, they still want to be here :(

Some are temps of course, which is understandable though, right?

They have dark theme, latest posts, messages and chats; they can have the posts updated from where they last got to; there are no ads.

They are our fallen brothers may god let them enter heaven.
Fallen are those who went to betabux for roasties. Fallen in shame. Really ascended brothers shoud be respected, as they had some victory in this fight against evil world

Fallen are those who went to betabux for roasties. Fallen in shame. Really ascended brothers shoud be respected, as they had some victory in this fight against evil world
My dick 11cm

because they can use fast banana theme obviously

because they're all having gigantic PM conversations with other users that you will never know anything about

lurking and PMs

I honestly wouldn’t know what to say to anyone here tbh. I still feel like an outsider
true, i only had some pm convos last year when people randomly talked to me, i think they all left the forums too, except maybe weed

true, i only had some pm convos last year when people randomly talked to me, i think they all left the forums too, except maybe weed
Yeah, most people who I would’ve talked to are gone now and even then they were shortlived conversations. I guess I’ll just stick to posting and see how things play out

Maybe not logging in but never logging out

they just want to browse

PMs and in some cases, miss this site

They are our fallen brothers may god let them enter heaven.

The exist in a variation of the state we all exist in. It's just a different level of purgatory.