Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are negroes heavily discriminated against by whites,Asians,Indians,Arabs,and other races,while Hispanics and Latinos usually aren’t?

Seriously. Even on this forum,I always see people shitting on negroes calling them slurs such as ni##er and chimp and ape,but I never see people calling Mexicans and Latinos dirty sp$cs or calling for total Hispanic/Latino death like they do with negroes.

There is even a user here that calls his posts certified ni$$er news but no user here calls their news posts certified sp&c news jfl

Like since when do you see MS13 niggas who rape 9 year old kids and then shouting and cussing racial slurs and insults at the white cops who come to arrest them get shot or get their necks broken like the KANGZ?:feelskek:

It’s a joke honestly. I have even seen white people get mad when you insult or even JOKE. about Hispanics but they themselves will call negroes monkeys apes ni$$ers c@@be p$&ch monkeys etc

Edit:Muh negroes are the worst cope Hispanics and Latinos are equally as bad

IF NEGROES NEVER EXISTED YOU CANT NAME A SINGLE RACE WORSE THAN LATIN AMERICANS EVEN ABOS ARE LESS BAD AT LEAST THEY KEEP TO THEMSELVES AND DONT BLAST REGGAETON CONSTANTLY OR STEAL CARS AND RUIN OTHER PEOPLES COMMUNITIES
Just look at the crime stats

Because of the crimes they tend to commit.

Just look at the crime stats
Thats curved negroes may commit 50% of murders but if you remove blacks then hispanics would literally commit 46% of murders despite being only 19% of the population. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Because niggers are barely human beings. I dont even mean that in a discriminating way, they are literally Homo Erectus

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back