Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do all the white girls hate me I'm half WHITE

Itd be just fine if the hapa were a foid tho:feelsjuice:

Hapa foids are just slightly more deranged noodlewhores, nobody sees them as white either :feelshaha:
I meant they wouldn’t understand what it’s like in their male counterparts shoes, much like how noodles are living the good life compared to ricemen

Hapa foids are just slightly more deranged noodlewhores, nobody sees them as white either :feelshaha:
The ethnic tax doesn't really apply to women, unless they have extremely unfemine facial features.

But i do agree white women view hapa women as noodles.

also ER was half white, so he went ER

White women out here enforcing the one-drop rule as a single united front without even consciously coordinating it.

I'm trying to steer him through the blackpill

Your not fully white so they just see you as a disposable subhuman.

beyond over for "i'm one quarter white"-cels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

big truth. one drop rule applied 1000 years ago and still applies now. once ethnic blood in, always in

Water is wet.

Foids made me racist as an Asian male. I didn't just wake up one day and decided to thoroughly learn about race in America. They treated me bad and unfairly and I know it was because of my race. Foids perpetuate racism in American society. Because they are incredibly racist against men of color. This is an objective truth as far as reality on the ground but society gives them a pass.

hapas get attention - that is why foids loathe us. Now yes it is often negative attention unless you are a chad. But any attention draws jealousy from basic bitch white whores. I get fucking stared at whenever I leave the house. That’s why I’m agoraphobic now. Fuck life

the one drop rule

they can smell a single drop of non-white blood

5'9 at 14 i think he'll be just fine

Poor dumbs doesn't realize need to be full white, the more northern the better to toilets.

5'9 at 14 damnnnnnnnn. He mogs me to the core. Fuck you Hapa

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/tzzq0r/why_do_white_girls_seem_to_hate_even_halfasian/

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

There's no "half-white" kiddo, there's only white and ethnic. This is the same brutal fact ER couldn't accept and that drove him to go ER. Nobody saw him as "half-white", he was just another gook. Just another reason why racemixing is a crime against humanity.

If he was an exotic looking hapa Chang, he would not have this problem. But he's ugly and Asian so there's that.

There's no "half-white" kiddo, there's only white and ethnic.
Your either white or you aren't

80% of all white hapas just look full asian and are treated as such, so it's sort of a redundant brag to say that your "half white"

Last edited:
White women out here enforcing the one-drop rule as a single united front without even consciously coordinating it.
Half white can’t claim white so sad that’s why you never see them calling themselves white white people would never allow it lmao

But i do agree white women view hapa women as noodles.

Pean holes are bigoted. Nothing new.

Flower

But it’s true thou. Eurasians usually look fully asian you couldn’t even tell they were mix
Your either white or you aren't

80% of all white hapas just look full asian and are treated as such, so it's sort of a redundant brag to say that your "half white"