Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why do all the girls go for white men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitecels = volcels.

There is no real reason why a white male would remain incel other than by own choice.

Keep coping stormfag.

It's not even coping, racepill correlates with locationpill. It might just be due to where we live.

Whitecels = volcels.

There is no real reason why a white male would remain incel other than by own choice.
True Inceldom = Not being able to get with women of your own race. They're of your subspecies, of the highest genetic similarity, the highest genetic imperative to breed with. Dipping into other subspecies is coping even if you could be volcel in SEA with a subhuman.

No wonder indians are ugly lmao, curry's are usually not the best looking though they are very nice I respect them

Yeah I enjoy the company of curries. When they find themselves in the West they really don't have much option to fall back on their corrupt ways.

Curries have an amazing history and were, at one, time a very wealthy culture both economically and philosophically. Curries need to tap into that ancient culture and leave the corruption behind. It simply doesn't work for them in the west.

True Inceldom = Not being able to get with women of your own race. They're of your subspecies, of the highest genetic similarity, the highest genetic imperative to breed with. Dipping into other subspecies is coping even if you could be volcel in SEA with a subhuman.
Men have never cared about racemixing as much as foids. Alexanders army in 4th century BC basically fucked their way across asia and even took on wives.

Says the FAKECEL himself who had girlfriends before :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: You´re the living proof of white fakecelism, you only make excuses like ´´bro if you´re can´t fuck of your race then you´re truecel bro´´ lmao stfu you retard if someone is unable to fuck ANY girls then you´re the truest of truecels PEROID.

Men have never cared about racemixing as much as foids. Alexanders army in 4th century BC basically fucked their way across asia and even took on wives.
And plenty went back and married women of genetic similarity. There's a few things here. Men get horny as FUCK and would rather take something over nothing. That's just how we are, there's also the imperative to spread genes far and wide. When you're out in far and wide for years with nowhere to put that NUTT of course you're going to go with whatever is available. It's not that they care about the women more than their own women.

Says the FAKECEL himself who had girlfriends before :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: You´re the living proof of white fakecelism, you only make excuses like ´´bro if you´re can´t fuck of your race then you´re truecel bro´´ lmao stfu you retard if someone is unable to fuck ANY girls then you´re the truest of truecels PEROID.
By this coping logic if I could fuck a sentient dog, or an AI, i'm a Volcel. Keep coping. Genetic Imperatives matter more than anything else.

By this coping logic if I could fuck a sentient dog, or an AI, i'm a Volcel. Keep coping. Genetic Imperatives matter more than anything else.
You´re the one who is coping boyo, imagine being so retarded that you compare other human races to fucking robots. I wish eternal suffering upon fakecels.

Last edited:
And plenty went back and married women of genetic similarity. There's a few things here. Men get horny as FUCK and would rather take something over nothing. That's just how we are, there's also the imperative to spread genes far and wide. When you're out in far and wide for years with nowhere to put that NUTT of course you're going to go with whatever is available. It's not that they care about the women more than their own women.
Plenty of them never returned to Macedonia or Greece. I agree its easier to get along with your own kin but my point is that assimilation of conquered peoples has been the name of the game for millenia. I don't believe there's anything wrong with fucking a foid of a different race. In fact, fucking a foid with a different set of genes reduces your offsprings chance of obtaining recessive genes. Obviously you shouldn't marry some genetically inferior 4'3" foid.

Whites are the most attractive race on average.

In fact, fucking a foid with a different set of genes reduces your offsprings chance of obtaining recessive genes.
That's way overblown, I have looked into the data on that extensively, there's much more negatives than positives when it comes to racemixing. The massive IQ differences, the simple fact that races have inherently different testosterone and estrogen levels which are HIGHLY impactful when it comes to decision making, and the fact we have a physiology evolved for certain geographical environments, when you racemix there is a much higher chance of hormonal imbalances, IQ getting fucking scuffed, and the offspring having physiology for an environment that doesn't exist. Not to mention if they're a male, of the races it's mongrolized from will have a strong attraction to them in the sexual market, you're basically screwing over your kids chances of attracting a mate, all for what? Being slightly more resistant to some diseases? Wow please clap.
Literally go fuck yourself retard, you are just making retarded excuses to hide the fact you´re a VOLCEL just like any whitecel here.
Not an argument.

That's way overblown, I have looked into the data on that extensively, there's much more negatives than positives when it comes to racemixing. The massive IQ differences, the simple fact that races have inherently different testosterone and estrogen levels which are HIGHLY impactful when it comes to decision making, and the fact we have a physiology evolved for certain geographical environments, when you racemix there is a much higher chance of hormonal imbalances, IQ getting fucking scuffed, and the offspring having physiology for an environment that doesn't exist. Not to mention if they're a male, of the races it's mongrolized from will have a strong attraction to them in the sexual market, you're basically screwing over your kids chances of attracting a mate, all for what? Being slightly more resistant to some diseases? Wow please clap.
What it comes down to is that we are almost all amalgamation of mongrel races. Not to mention that few of us live in our ancestral homelands where our physiology is apt for the environment. You're biased towards the idea that a "pure" race is always superior but the fact of the matter is that your ancestry is likely a mix of slavic, celtic, or germanic ethnicities depending on where you are from. There may be downsides to race mixing, but there is also downsides to inbreeding and that is also backed by data.

you mean "chads or tyrons". all i ever see where i live is the same copy/pasted clone males with GF's. about 6 feet tall, skinny, trendy haircuts and trendy clothes. or black dudes with white girls or white girls with middle easterners. all other men who don't look like this are single. every fucking one.

What it comes down to is that we are almost all amalgamation of mongrel races. Not to mention that few of us live in our ancestral homelands where our physiology is apt for the environment. You're biased towards the idea that a "pure" race is always superior but the fact of the matter is that your ancestry is likely a mix of slavic, celtic, or germanic ethnicities depending on where you are from. There may be downsides to race mixing, but there is also downsides to inbreeding and that is also backed by data.
European DNA is very genetically similar. Slavs, Celts, Germans, there might be some Jew who tries to create strife by saying slavs are subhuman, or celts are subhuman, but when you actually take a look at clusters of European DNA
Heath2008 fig3

And compare them for example to African genetic clusters, or Asian genetic clusters, Europeans have the most close nit, solid connection, between eachother genetically speaking. So "Racemixing" between Europeans, isn't really a big deal. It's actually a bigger deal for a Jap to racemix with certain SEA races or certain South Africans to Racemix with east or west africans. However there's A MUCH bigger deal with dipping into other genetic clusters altogether, albeit some clusters racemixing combinations have much more positive effects than others.

Also i'm not advocating for inbreeding, but data does seem to suggest, racially similar 3rd and 4th cousins, who don't come from a lineage of inbreeding, are the most genetically compatible.

European DNA is very genetically similar. Slavs, Celts, Germans, there might be some Jew who tries to create strife by saying slavs are subhuman, or celts are subhuman, but when you actually take a look at clusters of European DNA
View attachment 58329
And compare them for example to African genetic clusters, or Asian genetic clusters, Europeans have the most close nit, solid connection, between eachother genetically speaking. So "Racemixing" between Europeans, isn't really a big deal. It's actually a bigger deal for a Jap to racemix with certain SEA races or certain South Africans to Racemix with east or west africans. However there's A MUCH bigger deal with dipping into other genetic clusters altogether, albeit some clusters racemixing combinations have much more positive effects than others.

Also i'm not advocating for inbreeding, but data does seem to suggest, racially similar 3rd and 4th cousins, who don't come from a lineage of inbreeding, are the most genetically compatible.
Interesting that europeans are very closely related, might be because they only recently migrated from the Eurasian steppes and Anatolia relative to other races that have divided into tribes been locked in the same areas and are largely cut off from each other. I can't wait until we have the capability to just select the best genes for our children.

Some members have decided to shit up this topic so unfortunately it has to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.