Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why do all the girls go for white men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NoLifez

NoLifez

Banned
-
It's like I don't have a chance because i'm not white.

Being ethnic is a punishment. For women, we are subhumans and inferior to the white man.

Well I sure haven't experienced any of that "JBW theory" people on here keep talking about.

White men are higher status in the dating totempole.

Chad is at the top of the food chain, Tyrone is next in line and everyone else is just picking the scraps.

I dont know in other places, but, here in chile, be white do not help you in anythig.

In the last years, a lot of hatians, colombians, dominicans have arrived. Most of then are black. Guess what, femoid get crazy for a black dude.

:lul:

Brainwashing by western culture.

why do all women go for *ATTRACTIVE* white guys

Because we live in a Eurocentric society, everything is catered to white males. Models, actors, singers, they're mostly all white. They are overrepresented hence why they are seen as the norm when it comes to attractiveness, because we are constantly being exposured to them. And then I am not even talking about the self hating deathniks, men and women, in non-Eurocentric societies. This is due to exposure to Hollywood movies.

Because we are the superior race (obviously)

This is due to exposure to Hollywood movies.
(((Hollywood))) has been pushing “diversity” more and more recently. White men will soon be exclusively villains tbh

(((Hollywood))) has been pushing “diversity” more and more recently. White men will soon be exclusively villains tbh
That's why black people are considered attractive nowadays, thanks to the music industry. Plenty of white girls who are into hip-hop, r&b and soul. And now thanks to Hollywood their SMV will keep on rising. Black Panther, for instance.. mega hit.

That's why black people are considered attractive nowadays, thanks to the music industry. Plenty of white girls who are into hip-hop, r&b and soul. And now thanks to Hollywood their SMV will keep on rising. Black Panther, for instance.. mega hit.
I don’t even blame blacks for this tbh. They are just pawns in the Jews game.

Low IQ people will blame blacks though. Target the (((disease))) and not just a symptom.

They want half white kids. They think they get this:

Sen-Mitsuji-Style-40.jpg

But instead, they get this:

1507833278114.jpg

I don’t even blame blacks for this tbh. They are just pawns in the Jews game.

Low IQ people will blame blacks though. Target the (((disease))) and not just a symptom.
I agree. (((They))) are behind all our problems. They promote degeneracy in movies, television shows, music, et cetera.

Stop coping, girls won't date you because you're ugly.

Pretty sure most big scientific achievements are done by whites
Not to mention we ended slavery
:lul::lul::lul:
You guys literally stole everything from the Arabs. When you were busy slaving your life away for a supposed king that protected you, the Arab world was thriving. If it weren't for the Arabs you'd still be living in the dark ages.

You guys literally stole everything from the Arabs. When you were busy slaving your life away for a supposed king that protected you, the Arab world was thriving. If it weren't for the Arabs you'd still be living in the dark ages.

This is true, the Arabs made everything that whites claim they made

Arabs are low IQ savages who shit in public so I dont believe this

Self hating ethnics are the worse I swear, smh.

we waz kangz

i think the truth is because of hollywood and the media.

blue eyes and blond hair takes the cake everytime. woman cling to fantasies and that specific brand of people serve that fantasy.

This is true, the Arabs made everything that whites claim they made
Even the numerical system that we use nowadays is Arab. I remember some video where a Dutch guy was going around interviewing normies and saying that the Dutch numerical system would be changing to the Arab numerical system and nearly everyone protested against it... Then they revealed we already use the Arab numerical system, kek. Possibly satire but sounds very plausible.

Arabs are low IQ savages who shit in public so I dont believe this
That's curries, not Arabs. And it's actually true, the Arabs saved lots of documents that Europeans stole eventually and falsely attributed achievement to themselves. When I say evolution, you think of Darwin, some 18th century bearded virgin whereas I think of a Chadullah from Iran from around the 11th century, who already came up with evolution.

we waz kangz

We wuz Malek.

White > black >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rest

Even the numerical system that we use nowadays is Arab. I remember some video where a Dutch guy was going around interviewing normies and saying that the Dutch numerical system would be changing to the Arab numerical system and nearly everyone protested against it... Then they revealed we already use the Arab numerical system, kek. Possibly satire but sounds very plausible.

That's curries, not Arabs. And it's actually true, the Arabs saved lots of documents that Europeans stole eventually and falsely attributed achievement to themselves. When I say evolution, you think of Darwin, some 18th century bearded virgin whereas I think of a Chadullah from Iran from around the 11th century, who already came up with evolution.

We wuz Malek.

Problems is any Muslim people (e.g. Arabs) got fucked over by Baghdad getting rekt by the Mongols, losing all of their learning and scholarship, and then gradual degeneration from continual inbreeding via first cousin marriages.

Most Muslims today of whatever race are measurably inbred and lower IQ as a result. Just one generation of first cousin marriages creates measurable effects in the offspring, imagine what a thousand or more years of it has done.

Cope
MxJwQZN
4kYWdh
Gotblacked f308dc 6331816
24126733 145200466130773 1949494808229707776 n

Last edited:
Here in Switzerland ethnic foid date white swiss boys because their male ethnicsmatch is not rich, has school troubles, doesnt live in a house, etc

Well do you prefer white women or your own race? LOOKSandLMS recently made a new video explaining that all races prefer Caucasian. That being said sometimes one does deviate from the norm. I find race mixing produces the most attractive femoids. I knew this half black girl with green eyes and white skin. Her half blackness gave her an amazing figure and a cute button nose. This man had a baby with a black lady and they seem happy enough:

Race couple soy

Well do you prefer white women or your own race? LOOKSandLMS recently made a new video explaining that all races prefer Caucasian. That being said sometimes one does deviate from the norm. I find race mixing produces the most attractive femoids. I knew this half black girl with green eyes and white skin. Her half blackness gave her an amazing figure and a cute button nose. This man had a baby with a black lady and they seem happy enough:

View attachment 58287

Download

Thats right goyim. Race mixing good. Orange man bad.

View attachment 58287

I prefer any race except Indian, as long as they're hot I dont care.

It's like I don't have a chance because i'm not white.

For the most part ethnics are the physical manifestation of a culture of systemic corruption at every possible level of existence (jobs, government, religion, marriage, education, military etc.). In cases like India, this culture of corruption has been in force for thousands of years. Corruption has its price and the sons always pay for the sins of their fathers.

Whites have, until recently, fought incredibly hard against embracing the culture of corruption. In Australia for example, corruption is worse than murder. A corrupt politician is all but crucified by our culture. But a place like India couldn't have a politician unless he is corrupt.

Corruption is weakness and female hypergamy programs her to find weakness disgusting. Ethnics have corruption ingrained in their very DNA, while whites are generally the product of fair play and meritocracy (although this is changing in the current year).

For the most part ethnics are the physical manifestation of a culture of systemic corruption at every possible level of existence (jobs, government, religion, marriage, education, military etc.). In cases like India, this culture of corruption has been in force for thousands of years. Corruption has its price and the sons always pay for the sins of their fathers.

Whites have, until recently, fought incredibly hard against embracing the culture of corruption. In Australia for example, corruption is worse than murder. A corrupt politician is all but crucified by our culture. But a place like India couldn't have a politician unless he is corrupt.

Corruption is weakness and female hypergamy programs her to find weakness disgusting. Ethnics have corruption ingrained in their very DNA, while whites are generally the product of fair play and meritocracy (although this is changing in the current year).

No wonder indians are ugly lmao, curry's are usually not the best looking though they are very nice I respect them

Whitecels = volcels.

There is no real reason why a white male would remain incel other than by own choice.

No, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.