Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill why do all ethnic languages sound like shit?

I

Ihatemyself556

Recruit
★★
Is it just a coincidence or not? Why do languages like Mandarin, urdu, Hindi , Arabic sound like total ear rape. I would rather listen to dogs Bark for 10 hours than listen to someone speaking these languages. But white languages like French , Spanish , Italian sound cool af. Like I wanna learn how to speak these languages. Like if I speak mandarin or hindi in the streets of nyc, people would harras me , bully me, make fun of me, beat me up because my language sounds weird and cringy.

But if speak spanish in the streets of USA, no one would bat an eye, ( yes there would be curios people but no one will make fun of me for speaking a different language.)Also English foids get wet when someone speaks to them in spanish or italian i remember this spanish guy going on omegle and picking up girls speaking spanish, and he succeded(he was good looking though). Now Which foid would get wet after hearing some guy speak mandarin or urdu??

french sounds gay as fuck, english is retarded. croatian and serbian are made for cursing

how does french sound good?

big truth. Cumskins have advantages in all areas of life not just looks but language too. It is beyond over for us Ethnics. Our ancestors were slaves for whites and were brain dead enough to reproduce with their accursed filthy DNA.

i am a native spanish speaker and i like my language, i also like russian, german and korean so yeah languages are cool. but at this rate i believe that china is going to be the power house of the world so get your ni hao ass ready to learn that language

depending on the song, it can sound good especially for bluepilled romance music
have you ever watched a french movie?
very annoying and gay-sounding, like you're being raped in the ears or seduced by a fag, you want to turn the sound off.

You are just brainwashed because you have lived in a western country for so long. The other languages just sound weird to you. Arabic doesn't sound like shit to Arabic people. Chinese doesn't sounds like shit to Chinese people and so on

m
You are just brainwashed because you have lived in a western country for so long. The other languages just sound weird to you. Arabic doesn't sound like shit to Arabic people. Chinese doesn't sounds like shit to Chinese people and so on
assive cope. Arabic sounds high T. But Chinese sounds like shit, both Cantonese/Mandarin and all the other dialects are shit. By far most shitty sounding language.

m

assive cope. Arabic sounds high T. But Chinese sounds like shit, both Cantonese/Mandarin and all the other dialects are shit. By far most shitty sounding language.
Ask a Chinese person if their languages sound like shit. They will call you a western idiot and laugh at you. Those languages just sound weird to you because you grew up around completely different sounding languages. A Finnish guy doesn't think he sounds weird at all but to an American he sounds like a stroke patient.
Arabic sounds high T
Also, cuck

Finnish = Incel the language :feelskek:

Ask a Chinese person if their languages sound like shit. They will call you a western idiot and laugh at you. Those languages just sound weird to you because you grew up around completely different sounding languages. A Finnish guy doesn't think he sounds weird at all but to an American he sounds like a stroke patient.

Also, cuck
Korean and Japanese sound far far better than Chinese. If you did a survey. There is no doubt that it would be the highest ranking obnoxious language on a list.

Westernization.

If you live in ethnic countries, you will realize that "White Language" is simple and not so special.

Persian language Farsi sounds nice.

spanish sounds worst to me, especially spoken by mexicans ahh earrape. and frech sounds like faggots

French is overrated . It really sounds like someone has phlegm inside their mouth . Only western language i like is English , rest sounds quite retarded tbh. And don't even get started on Scandinavian languages , that shit doesn't sound sexy at all, it sounds so tribal and like " I am coming to burn your villages " type but surprisingly they are very developed countries so they get a free pass. Meanwhile curry languages such as Hindi Urdu sounds irritating as fck and unbearable even to curries themselves.:feelswhat:

Is it just a coincidence or not? Why do languages like Mandarin, urdu, Hindi , Arabic sound like total ear rape. I would rather listen to dogs Bark for 10 hours than listen to someone speaking these languages. But white languages like French , Spanish , Italian sound cool af. Like I wanna learn how to speak these languages. Like if I speak mandarin or hindi in the streets of nyc, people would harras me , bully me, make fun of me, beat me up because my language sounds weird and cringy.

But if speak spanish in the streets of USA, no one would bat an eye, ( yes there would be curios people but no one will make fun of me for speaking a different language.)Also English foids get wet when someone speaks to them in spanish or italian i remember this spanish guy going on omegle and picking up girls speaking spanish, and he succeded(he was good looking though). Now Which foid would get wet after hearing some guy speak mandarin or urdu??
This is a very racist post!!!

Slavic languages sounds like earrape, especially my native

spanish sounds worst to me, especially spoken by mexicans ahh earrape. and frech sounds like faggots

I'd very much rather sit in a room of Hans speaking Mandarin than hear a Spic(Non-Incel) babble in Spanish.

Negative association, those country are associated with poverty and bad living conditions, unlike western languages which are associated with civilization and high culture, Thrid world country languages are looked upon as primitive. If perhaps those country stop being shithole then maybe thier language will look attractive, but appealing modern western sensibility requires appealing also to thier feminists and secular bias, which is cucked.

English language is usually seen as language of cultured and well-manered people, but when you actually listen to how english ""people"" really speak, you will see that it's no different from tribal uga buga.

Danish also sounds horrible, more like throat condition rather than language

And chinese is straight ping-pong-cing-ciong.

Slavic languages sounds like earrape, especially my native
Bez przesady, słowiańskie języki są całkiem ładne

I'd very much rather sit in a room of Hans speaking Mandarin than hear a Spic(Non-Incel) babble in Spanish.

Not only do ethnic languages sound like shit but European languages like Spanish and Portuguese also sound like shit when spoken by shitskin ethnics.

Danish also sounds horrible, more like throat condition rather than language

Very, very nice.

Which reminds me of something distantly related:

Tibetan

And this, of-course:

You’re just a brainwashed westerner so you think western languages sound better. Imo Spanish sounds like cancer ringing in my ears. English is gods language that’s the only reason I’ll give it a pass

Można polemizować
Zapewne, przynajmniej pisownia języków słowiańskich, szczególnie cyrylica oddają wiernie wymowę tych jęzków. W przypadku języków zachodnich alfabet nie zawsze oddaje brzmienie słów, co widać szczególnie na przykładzie języka angielskiego.

The simpke answer is:
Its because you don't understand what their saying and your brain is trying to process it but can't so you get frustrated and don't want to hear it that's why....