Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why do a lot of normie and cucked men talk like this?

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
They connect their sentences with "like" a lot, as if they were a a preppy high school cheerleader. Then they also use "literally" a lot when it's not even correct to use to the point that a new definition was made just for it. Everyone uses y'all now too what the fuck? Y'all use to be a southern thing. People talk like this so much now its like satire became reality and everyone wants to be a valley girl from high school musical :feelskek:.This new age shit just took over everyone's english at some point in the mid 2010s. Now the latest trend is saying yikes. Theres a lot more I am not remembering because I dont talk like this

Like, yadda , literally yadda yadda , y'all blah blah, yikes sweety

Z0KSCkJ.jpg

Last edited:
"Imagine" has become a big one too. Primarily used by redditards who want to mock someone.

"Ironically" and "Unironically" as well.

It makes them feel superior, to leftists an argument is just a potential ego boost, it has nothing to do with ration.

low T foidspeak. we don't call them soy for no reason :feelsthink:

It’s called being a decent human bean.

Ebonics - it's a world culture. Here in Germany they speak "Denglisch" and think that using foreign words (especially english words) in normally perfectly german sentences makes them look cool, because all the thugmaxxed rappers, hip actors and culture icons do it. But in reality it's only embarassing.
It’s called being a decent human bean.

I use y'all sometimes but that's because i'm southern.

society is becoming more and more feminine and gay, the father figure no longer exists