Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why didn't you stop it?

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

Oy vey its anudda shoah

Last edited:
I haven't seem any MEMRI TV coping, making fun of Arabs, during this conflict

The Jews seemed to have lost their gift of parody after getting whipped @gymletethnicel
They are busy working on fabricating more Hamas atrocities.

Kike irony
The dragon one is funny in downplaying civilian causalities in Gaza, or implying they don't really exist, because Israeli officials themselves are using Dresden as a model for what they intend to do to Gaza:

Dresden was needlessly targeted by the British and American airforces at the end of WWII. It was without a military garrison or substantial industry. Indeed, it served primarily as A CITY TAKING IN GERMAN REFUGEES FROM SILESIA. Yet they killed tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of German civilians there. It was not unlike bombing a hospital sheltering the sick and displaced, you could say!

It is worth noting in this regard that Dresden was not even on the Western Front, facing the British and American forces, but rather on the Eastern Front facing the Soviets. This has led to speculation that the bombing was intended to just scare the Soviets, not unlike the later atomic bombings of Japan. Which succeeded in scaring the Soviets alright: into quickly obtaining their own atomic bombs through the help of Jewish spies in the US, JFL:

Last edited:
I don't want to stop WW3. I want to help make it happn.

They are busy working on fabricating more Hamas atrocities.
View attachment 918910

I've noticed that the latest Hasbara has been the most wild form of projection, where civilian causalities in Gaza are called exaggerated, and the Hamas government's credibility in reporting the devastation is called into question

I honestly cannot believe the chutzpah :lul:

I've noticed that the latest Hasbara has been the most wild form of projection, where civilian causalities in Gaza are called exaggerated, and the Hamas government's credibility in reporting the devastation is called into question

I honestly cannot believe the chutzpah :lul:
Here is a 200+ page document of the 7000+ dead Palestinians with their name and everything. These are confirmed deaths.

Zionist genocide deniers have no shame. Orange lines show dead Palestinian children.

Attachments

• تقرير نهائي باسماء الشهداء.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 2
Dresden was needlessly targeted
Dresden was a major center of railways and road networks? It wasn't just a bombing run just to bomb.

Dresden is 100 procent justifiable just as the current bombing of gaza.

Dresden was a major center of railways and road networks?
Yes, being a major city, which made it the top destination for German refugees fleeing the Soviet front in Silesia.

Imagine for comparison if Israel told Gazans to move south, and then bombed them anyway as they tried to escape. Well, you don't need to imagine that :feelskek:

Last edited:
Imagine for comparison if Israel told Gazans to move south, and then bombed them anyway as they tried to escape. Well, you don't need to imagine that :feelskek:
I think one convoy got bombed for whatever reason. If isreal wanted all palestinians dead it would've happened long ago buddy boyo.

I think one convoy got bombed for whatever reason. If isreal wanted all palestinians dead it would've happened long ago buddy boyo.
Answer my question. Are you Jewish? You're a sandnigger, Jews view you as an animal that deserves to be slaughtered. Why are you shilling for them?

Answer my question. Are you Jewish? You're a sandnigger, Jews view you as an animal that deserves to be slaughtered. Why are you shilling for them?
I am not a kike no. I just don't want to support low IQ sand dwellers taking control of the middle east.

6million turned into 6 billion now

I am not a kike no. I just don't want to support low IQ sand dwellers taking control of the middle east.
You are supporting the highest form of evil ever known to mankind and Zionists would gladly butcher you for your ethnicity alone. Jews will bring an end to human kind, they will nuke the whole world before they will concede their crimes.