Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2024 Will Be A Year Of Catastrophic War In The Middle East (article link)

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
The war in the Middle East that began in 2023 is going to go to an entirely new level in 2024. As you will see below, fighting along Israel’s northern border has escalated significantly in recent days, and this is causing a great deal of concern. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has publicly stated that he plans to finish the conflict in the south before dealing with Hezbollah, but he may not have a choice in the matter. Hezbollah forces continue to fire at targets in northern Israel and the IDF continues to carry out strikes in response. In fact, it is being reported that the IDF just attacked “a Hezbollah military headquarters in Lebanon”

https://endoftheamericandream.com/2024-will-be-a-year-of-catastrophic-war-in-the-middle-east/

My comments: Back in 2022 I predicted that Iran would open a second front in the war to help its ally Russia. Iran would be stupid not to do that as if Russia goes down, Iran will go down too in time. But I didn't predict it would be with Israel, I actually didn't know where.

all these 3rd world countries can't fight, they are paper tigers their armies are needed to supress the populations.

WizardofSoda

I'm looking forward to WW3

Remember all the guys saying after the terrorist attacks in Israel that within 2 weeks Israel would have full control of Gaza and the war would be over. That was 2.5 months ago.

Remember all the guys saying after the terrorist attacks in Israel that within 2 weeks Israel would have full control of Gaza and the war would be over. That was 2.5 months ago.
Just two more weeks.

Hm. Sounds familiar.

Last edited:
You really think this conflict with be the gateway to the flashpoint between Iran and Israel next year?

I think Iran will try to drag Israel into these long wars of attrition in areas surrounding Israel through Iran's proxies. The intent by my prediction in 2022 is to divide out the West's resources and attention, also to get bargaining position for the BRICS.

There probably also is an Islamic leadership aspect, if the other Muslims countries aren't able to help Muslims in trouble, but Iran is, Iran becomes the leader.

muh middle east muh refugees muh help sandniggers muh
kill yourself