Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why didn't white people just kill us?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Why do white people have to be so benevolent? They had us all by the balls and they just...left? Why? The french could've holocausted my country when we we're being uppity but they didn't...

If they just genocided all the ethnics the world would be a much better place not only technologically but it would also have significant less suffering because ethnic existence is pure undiluted hell.

I wish white people just killed us when they had the chance, now we are everywhere spreading our subhumanity far and wide...

Maybe I could've been born into a nice white family....

Why do white people have to be so benevolent? They had us all by the balls and they just...left? Why? The french could've holocausted my country when we we're being uppity but they didn't...

If they just genocided all the ethnics the world would be a much better place not only technologically but it would also have significant less suffering because ethnic existence is pure undiluted hell.

I wish white people just killed us when they had the chance, now we are everywhere spreading our subhumanity far and wide...

Ethnic cuck speech bubble

Two reasons:

1. They were grossly outnumbered in their colonies by shitskin slaves.
2. They love slave labor.

Two reasons:

1. They were grossly outnumbered in their colonies by shitskin slaves.
2. They love slave labor.
They could've enslaved us and just walked us into the chambers. Look at what happend to congo.

I thought u were white lol

because a bullet costs money, and metal is more precious than your brown ass

because a bullet costs money, and metal is more precious than your brown ass
That's genuinely a good reason. We aren't even worth the metal the bullet is made out of :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry:

Not all white people are civilized. Worshipping the white race is super cucked. You are not white.

are u one of (((them))) by any chance?

They could've enslaved us and just walked us into the chambers. Look at what happend to congo.
Congo was 200 white social workers and millions of bonobos
they did that shit to another
that's why shit like cutting off hand and asshole still normal there
that's how you say hello up in that bitch
hi Bobby
hi steward
WHAT YOU SEY :feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:
CHOP
OFF WIT DA COCK :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Congo was 200 white social workers and millions of bonobos
they did that shit to another
that's why shit like cutting off hand and asshole still normal there
that's how you say hello up in that bitch
hi Bobby
hi steward
WHAT YOU SEY :feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:
CHOP
OFF WIT DA COCK :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Serious answer:

The British Empire was primarily an economic extraction unit aimed at reinforcing global dominance and securing resources in its colonies. It was not inherently genocidal, with exceptions such as Australia, Canada, and New Zealand. India was dubbed the crown jewel of the British Empire for a reason, while Singapore and Hong Kong served as commercial outposts. British policies in Africa were intended to link Egypt with Rhodesia and South Africa.

The United States wiped out their indigenous peoples because they wanted to settle these spaces and fulfill Manifest Destiny from the Atlantic to the Pacific Ocean.

Indeed, the British Army was so small that it effectively served as a colonial police force - imperial defence policy rested on British naval dominance. Internal security affairs were outsourced to local protectorates and colonies.

Last edited:
They need other races to mog

I swear ethnics on here hate ethnics more than the alleged "Racist whitecels"

I don't know why but I feel that you are white

Serious answer:

The British Empire was primarily an economic extraction unit aimed at reinforcing global dominance and securing resources in its colonies. It was not inherently genocidal, with exceptions such as Australia, Canada, and New Zealand. India was dubbed the crown jewel of the British Empire for a reason, while Singapore and Hong Kong served as commercial outposts. British policies in Africa were intended to link Egypt with Rhodesia and South Africa.

The United States wiped out their indigenous peoples because they wanted to settle these spaces and fulfill Manifest Destiny from the Atlantic to the Pacific Ocean.

Indeed, the British Army was so small that it effectively served as a colonial police force - imperial defence policy rested on British naval dominance. Internal security affairs were outsourced to local protectorates and colonies.
IN OTHER WORDS THEY WERE COMPLETELY SUPERIOR USING ALMOST ZERO MANPOWER

I swear ethnics on here hate ethnics more than the alleged "Racist whitecels"
NO SHIT IT ONLY MAKES SENSE WE ARE FULLY AWARE OF THE GULF BETWEEN WHITE AND ETHNIC, AND ALL A WHITE CAN DO IS PITY US OR PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY

Why don't u kill yourself then?

It´s part of the Jewish agenda.
right now, white genocide is happening in Ukraine

There are 3 racial phenotypes: Caucasian, East Asian and black African. Once known as Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Negroid.
Capoid
Congoid
Caucasoid
Mongoloid
Australoid

I use the Carleton coon model