Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why didn't I fuck in high school?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
High school was when I was supposed to score. Why didn't I? I don't have any sexual/romantic memory. Mentally I'm a boomer. All I can see is my health declining and me nearing death. To be honest? This site feels to me like a fucking loop, what does it help if you only complain and don't have actual results?

Just saw some female minor talking about some high school boy drama shit and I thought to myself - Why didn't I fuck such a bitch? Only fucked thing here is my own brain.

Because youre ugly my friend

I went to an all boys school and had ~0 social status.
Authorities took my life man. It is because of the fucking state and a particular force that I actually LOST years of my life, biggest waste of time I've ever had. I hope they all get tortured to death.

Because you were ugly but you were not aware of the blackpill so u just blamed ur confidence.

Cause you had a bad personality.

Jk, it’s cause your leg bones weren’t long enough or cause the bones in your face didn’t stick out far enough.

jfl at thinking .is is for self improvement

jfl at believing in self improvement tbh. The only thing we can do is to suffer in impotent rage unless we choose to make mattERs short.

Because you were a social outcast, and ugly

jfl at thinking .is is for self improvement

jfl at believing in self improvement tbh. The only thing we can do is to suffer in impotent rage unless we choose to make mattERs short.
The most useful thing about this site I imagine is for people who need to wagecuck and those see on a daily basis a reminder of their inferiority and need to vent and blow off some steam so they don't go insane, and those who need e-friends that actually understand their pain.
I know it's not for self improvement but I'll be honest - I don't like waking up seeing the same fucking shit every day.
I wanna feel like there's a way out.

In short - I'm mental, have a few disorders. Been acting "naughty" as a child, did a lot of problems, barely went to school and didn't function.
Authorities, social services in particular(mostly female based) thought it'd be a good idea to send me to a human zoo instead of diagnosing me and helping me. Went through serious shit because of that and suffered immensely, basically wasted a few years of my life - just like that.
Finally got diagnosed and only then was I treated like a human and not like a puppet.

because the foids didn't want u

I don't know about you but I was short, ethnic, and bottom 1% facially. Plus health problems. It was never an option.

Personality not tall enough

High school was when I was supposed to score. Why didn't I? I don't have any sexual/romantic memory. Mentally I'm a boomer. All I can see is my health declining and me nearing death. To be honest? This site feels to me like a fucking loop, what does it help if you only complain and don't have actual results?

Just saw some female minor talking about some high school boy drama shit and I thought to myself - Why didn't I fuck such a bitch? Only fucked thing here is my own brain.
Lmfao I feel so similar to you

Why didn’t you fuck? Cos your face was fuck. That’s why LOL
Personality not tall enough
This

I was extremely bluepilled as a kid too. I thought I was handsome as fuck and girls were too stupid to see that

In short - I'm mental, have a few disorders. Been acting "naughty" as a child, did a lot of problems, barely went to school and didn't function.
Authorities, social services in particular(mostly female based) thought it'd be a good idea to send me to a human zoo instead of diagnosing me and helping me. Went through serious shit because of that and suffered immensely, basically wasted a few years of my life - just like that.
Finally got diagnosed and only then was I treated like a human and not like a puppet.

So what are you asking? You know why. Mentalcels especially autists are fucked unless they are 8+.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy we're kinda similar, I didn't go to a normal public school until the 11th grade. They listed me having "School Anxiety", spent time as a neet for a year or two then went to a probation school of sorts.

Blogpost

This may seem a little out there, but it might be because youre ugly and weird

High school is all about who your friends are...if your friends got laid you get laid too.

Rape and murder a foid commit suicide

You didn't take enough showers.

you know what the answer is. High school foids are also foids