Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why did you have a oneitis

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
What caused the infatuation?

When I was still delusional I saw that she wasn't the most attractive foid, and that maybe she'd be willing to give me a chance. So when I tried to approach her she rejected me, later called me disgusting to her friends, and I was mocked and humiliated for it incessantly by many other students. Well among all the other shit I was tormented over, and simply being randomly attacked of course.

That's when I really started to hate people.

did not, only simple crushes

I’ve had two my whole life. First was named Stacy. Keep in mind I was very blue pilled as this was 15 years ago. Met her in college, she was extremely beautiful. And she was nice to me (now realize in a beta orbiter way). Don’t like to say nice things about foids; but she did have like a special energy about her, kinda hard to explain. Something other than looks halo. Anyway i asked her out (cringe) and she told me she was dating Tyrone on the basketball team. So essentially I got rejected and blacked.

I didn't. I'm very much aware of the fact that we're hardwired to find a large number of girls physically attractive - as such, the notion of having a oneitis is redundant to me.