Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why did I think Dante from DMC 3 was "cool" when I was younger?

iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-
I still like Dante but I don't even know why. I don't understand the concept of "cool" either, why do I find certain things "cool" and why does coolness even matter? To this day, I still love Gothic architecture and ominous organ music, it carries a certain instinctual appeal to me in which I don't know where it originates from.

Cause he’s a chad character. Anyway I wish they kept the art design they had in DMC3 in DMC5. The enivironments are tepid compared to DMC3.

Cause he’s a chad character. Anyway I wish they kept the art design they had in DMC3 in DMC5. The enivironments are tepid compared to DMC3.
Chad worship begins even before you reach 10 years old? What about my Organ and Gothic fetishes?

i was addicted to dmc 5 for weeks when it came out, might reinstall and replay it, i also really like the appeal of the overall gothic theme and the organ

i was addicted to dmc 5 for weeks when it came out, might reinstall and replay it, i also really like the appeal of the overall gothic theme and the organ
Wish I could find a lot more ominous Organ music :feelsautistic:

Wish I could find a lot more ominous Organ music :feelsautistic:
i listen to classical music mainly, just not a lot of organ. you're probably aware but Bach and Mozart are also organ composers, so you could check those out

Chad worship begins even before you reach 10 years old? What about my Organ and Gothic fetishes?
Idk about that organ stuff. I always liked the rock & metal type songs in DMC more. Particularly the DMC3 theme second half. The organ music was done well though.

i listen to classical music mainly, just not a lot of organ. you're probably aware but Bach and Mozart are also organ composers, so you could check those out
I also like vocal/choral stuff, who do you recommend for that? This isn't ominous but it has the vocal style that I like.

I also like vocal/choral stuff, who do you recommend for that? This isn't ominous but it has the vocal style that I like.

damn i wasn't aware of this style of vocal, thanks for showing this i'll be digging deep into style. the type of vocals i listen to are mostly stuff like this

this is a bit different from mozart or schubert's ave maria but also good

I met Dante at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

damn i wasn't aware of this style of vocal, thanks for showing this i'll be digging deep into style. the type of vocals i listen to are mostly stuff like this

this is a bit different from mozart or schubert's ave maria but also good

I like analytical channels that explain stuff, very valuable resource this channel is
I met Dante at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.
How big is his half demon dik

Cuz he is lol. Nigga is half demon Chad, has a plethora of weapons and crazy hax.

Cuz he is lol. Nigga is half demon Chad, has a plethora of weapons and crazy hax.
I remember thinking DMC 3 Dante was handsome before I had any sort of rating system for attractiveness.