Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why did i have to born?

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
Why why did i have to be born in this world. My life is just filled with hate. I had no friends in elementary school, i was bullied in middle school, i fought my way through high school, and college has just been filled disappointment, loneliness, and looking on as others have the time of their lives. It's all because i'm ugly on the inside and out, i really don't blame women from staying away from me. I just wish i wasn't born, i wish i could go back in time and abort myself. All i have is a crappy trailer my 3 year old computer with 3 taped on keys and my shitty flip phone. I wish someone would just run me over.

you are so right, we didnt ask to be born as an ugly male, heck some of us didnt even ask to be born altogether.

You need some good copes brother. Start by moneymaxing

My parents tell me I had an older brother on the way, but he died in a miscarriage. He really dodged a bullet there.

I Ask that everyday.

Government should allow incels free death or NEET

Government should allow incels free death or NEET
There should be a rule that you're allowed to get roped by lethal injection if you're still have no gf at 25. I mean it's so obvious that you're an Incel and your life will be shittier the older you get.

Parents act like they had no idea what they were creating too, as if it was going to be all fine.

Fuck this shit existence, I cannot wait til a nuclear war starts so I can watch all the normies panic for their life whilst I sit back, relax and enjoy the fireworks.

Fuck this shit existence, I cannot wait til a nuclear war starts so I can watch all the normies panic for their life whilst I sit back, relax and enjoy the fireworks.

Because your parents were dumb and bluepilled, thinking you would be able to live a happy life.

You can't consent to be born, so being born at all is comparable to rape.

just reverse your birth dude