Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Why did former miss America, TV host and attorney Cheslie Kryst commit suicide?

Why did former miss America, TV host and attorney Cheslie Kryst commit suicide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fat Link

Fat Link

The fat little man in the incel land
★★★★★
She was a 30 year old high yellow narcissistic nigger bitch mulatto from the looks of things that lept from her high rise apartment building to her death just recently buddy boyos. :feelshehe:

View: https://youtu.be/fBsE4ICwivA

Last edited:
she wanted to get attention but her suicide attempt failed, and she ended up dead.

“Suicide attempt failed” :lul::lul:

2nd choice is funny asf

probably just some crazy ass bpd or schizo foid lol

I think it’s the same thing that has to do with a celebrity stars killing themselves . They’re so used to their perfect lives and always getting whatever they want they get bored and depressed of it

She made an impact in life.

Fuck you carlos

once you become aware of how ugly black features are as a black or mixed black person, the mind can't handle it and it shuts down. blacks have different ways of coping with this: most choose to cope by ignoring reality, many choose violence, and a small amount of them kill themselves.

i'm a quadroon and this happend to me early on.

It's the kikes, it's always the kikes.

once you become aware of how ugly black features are as a black or mixed black person, the mind can't handle it and it shuts down. blacks have different ways of coping with this: most choose to cope by ignoring reality, many choose violence, and a small amount of them kill themselves.

i'm a quadroon and this happend to me early on.
I skin bleached to cope with this

I skin bleached to cope with this
trust me black facial features don't pair well with light skin. my skin may be white, but my facial features and skull have black characteristics. i look like a black albino. people are repulsed by my presence

Foids committing suicide = attention seeking

i dont even care for the reason tbh. dead foid = good foid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back