Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why did curries have to become a meme?

TheSlippwrySeal

TheSlippwrySeal

Better Incel Than Cuck (BITC)
★★★★★
All of the stereotypes are based on curries that currently live in or have spent the majority of their lives in curryland. The ones who have an accent and speak broken English. I'm westernized, was born in the USA, don't have any accent, practice good hygiene and act just as "american" as whites. So why is it that white foids treat me with the same disgust that they would treat some random currycel messaging them asking for pics of bobs?

Because they in the bottom. I mean,they are good firens and friendly but a foid rather fuck ANYTHING than a curry.

fuck foids tbh they are monsters

seriously if i was a curry i would rope

-very short
-very deformed
-loathed by every woman

- their 10/10 are considered normie at best

thats why ethnics trying to act westernised is a bullshit cope its already over so. act like your countrymen do. @angrycurrycel come here whitewashed

It's common for all ethnic minorities I imagine. Had an Asian guy I went to school with, 100% westernized, pretty high up on the pecking order too. But he still caught a lot of shit for not sounding like one of those Japanese cartoon characters from old WW2 American propaganda films. Made him legitimately angry and defensive.

thats why ethnics trying to act westernised is a bullshit cope its already over so. act like your countrymen do. @angrycurrycel come here whitewashed
he said he have a white accent. not sure tbh

I like curries and their culture. Friendly people, content with very little, smart. I'm okay with the rape gangs too. Tbh more incels should do that, all over the world.

Owari da

Still better than being an afrojapanese

A redpill youtuber I listen to once stated that black men are on the bottom of the totem poll, I would have to disagree, curries are very undesirable by women and the jew media. Interestingly enough curries are the easiest people to befriend, throughout every stage of my life I have had a curry as my best friend. I might make a thread about it later.

he said he have a white accent. not sure tbh
Not sure about what
Nigga I already know it’s over Lmaoo. I can’t help but be a product of my environment tho. And JFL at this pajeet wanting white foids. Fuck them

BECAUSE THEY ARE RACIST

Owari da

Still better than being an afrojapanese

it never began for me, i blame my rice genes, black genes gave me 6'1 height and a 7 inch cock, rice genes gave me a goblin like face and autism.

-very short
-very deformed
-loathed by every woman

Most I meet are average height in the west. Also ugly/= deformed
true bro.my memory is pretty weak
VC’s will never happen again. Sad Nigga hours

Because they in the bottom. I mean,they are good firens and friendly but a foid rather fuck ANYTHING than a curry.

fuck foids tbh they are monsters
Astronomical IQ. Somalis, curries and egyptians are imo the ugliest creatures on Earth, jfl tbh @SoyUnPerdedor

Astronomical IQ. Somalis, curries and egyptians are imo the ugliest creatures on Earth, jfl tbh @SoyUnPerdedor
seriously. we need to give them a special rank here tbh

They have a special rank, amigo. They're the OG truecels jfl

I like curries and their culture. Friendly people, content with very little, smart. I'm okay with the rape gangs too. Tbh more incels should do that, all over the world.
Rape gangs are mostly a paki thing

true, don't forget gulf arabs
yes bro, you don't know pain if you aren't from a subhuman truecel ethnic group.

All of the stereotypes are based on curries that currently live in or have spent the majority of their lives in curryland. The ones who have an accent and speak broken English. I'm westernized, was born in the USA, don't have any accent, practice good hygiene and act just as "american" as whites. So why is it that white foids treat me with the same disgust that they would treat some random currycel messaging them asking for pics of bobs?

JFL at that making a difference. You are still the same race. Did you get a haircut tho?

-very short
-very deformed
-loathed by every woman

:yes:

true, don't forget gulf arabs

yes bro, you don't know pain if you aren't from a subhuman truecel ethnic group.
That's why i have a lot respect for them.

nah man horn africans mog curries and egyptians

they just gotta run bbc theory and not to mention they tall asf irl

your bones aren't westernized, so stop acting like the whites, it's useless and adds to the humiliation

.>horn of africans
.>BBC
pick one, we are ugly as fuck too. average height in Somalia and Ethiopia is around 5'9

Oh, my sweet summer child. The BBC meme is just that: a meme. Especially for horn africans. They would never be able to run BBC game.

.>horn of africans
.>BBC
pick one, we are ugly as fuck too. average height in Somalia and Ethiopia is around 5'9
Oh, my sweet summer child. The BBC meme is just that: a meme. Especially for horn africans. They would never be able to run BBC game.

literally just google imaged it average somalian

justin Trudeau is 6'2 this Somalian mogs him

honestly idk much but in orange county they walk around like peacocks all confident and shit. many of them well over 6 feet

They just had to poo in the loo.

Anecdotal evidence is not universally applicable.

like i said i don't know much about them
on lipstickalley and general media as well in real life they are hyped, i thought they we're pretty stacked

literally just google imaged it average somalian

View attachment 99033
View attachment 99036
View attachment 99037

View attachment 99039

honestly idk much but in orange county they walk around like peacocks all confident and shit. many of them well over 6 feet
get your eyes checked, they're all subhuman.
jfl at trying to cherrypick and still proving my point'
gigafuckingcope, Trudeau got elected for his LOOKS. no way in hell some bald shitskin refugee is going to mog him.

this is what i see when i google " average somali"

straight screenshot, no cherrypicked shit and i only see sub5 subhumans

cope you know you have ask them to show their vagenee, the curry character is in the blood

get your eyes checked, they're all subhuman.
jfl at trying to cherrypick and still proving my point'

gigafuckingcope, Trudeau got elected for his LOOKS. no way in hell some bald shitskin refugee is going to mog him.

this is what i see when i google " average somali"
View attachment 99046

straight screenshot, no cherrypicked shit and i only see sub5 subhumans

never knew man guess you Somalians aint at the top of bbc gang all the west Africans and Caribbeans hype yall

never knew man guess you Somalians aint at the top of bbc gang all the west Africans and Caribbeans hype yall
no one hypes us, probably some somali autists LARPing as always

This bothers me so much. Especially with the "muh racemixing is bad mmkay" bullshit. Weebcels fucking obsess over noodlewhore foids, when curries make much better looking offspring with whites due to their Caucasian features. Most mixed curries I've seen are attractive as fuck and mog curries easily.

The meme game just keeps curries down...though I must admit, the mentality of some curry men is just based and shit.

Fuck it, I just hate being born curry and can't do anything about it. :feelsbadman:

This bothers me so much. Especially with the "muh racemixing is bad mmkay" bullshit. Weebcels fucking obsess over noodlewhore foids, when curries make much better looking offspring with whites due to their Caucasian features. Most mixed curries I've seen are attractive as fuck and mog curries easily.

The meme game just keeps curries down...though I must admit, the mentality of some curry men is just based and shit.

Fuck it, I just hate being born curry and can't do anything about it. :feelsbadman:
yeh some mog whites too

it never began for me, i blame my rice genes, black genes gave me 6'1 height and a 7 inch cock, rice genes gave me a goblin like face and autism.
Jokes aside, are you black-japaneseCEL?

@RageAgainstTDL @chudur-budur what do yall say