Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why civilization exists?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Why couldn't I have been born a native American before white invasion? No faggot technology, no science, no studying, no computers. Just pure Bliss from living on a tribe, worshipping false Gods and hunting and farming. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Fuck all high IQ people :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. The lowest n*gg*r tribesman in Papua New Guinea has done more than any white man ever has for humanity by the mere virtue of inventing nothing. Civilization, Agriculture Inventions = evil Jewish-White bullshit.
I am forced to be a code monkey instead of a naive rice farmer curry, because of whites. Ignorance is bliss and whites by spreading science and technology have killed ignorance, thus they killed bliss. Billions of people would have been happier had whites made no (((technology))). Technology = evil!

Civilization is a farm, a human farm for human cattle. On the human cattle ranch, some cattle are more prized than the others, so they get to live out of the fancy barns, have the best barnyard sex, and are given extra rations of sugar cubes for just being great. The lesser human cattle on the other hand, well, they all just get taken to the slaughterhouse or shot dead in the back pasture. Some animals are just more equal than others. :feelsdevil::feelsjuice:

Anigif sub buzz 20998 1493916585 3

Last edited:
Civilization is a farm, a human farm for human cattle. On the human cattle ranch, some cattle are more prized than the others, so they get to live out of the fancy barns, have the best barnyard sex, and are given extra rations of sugar cubes for just being great. The lesser human cattle on the other hand, well, they all just get taken to the slaughterhouse or shot dead in the back pasture. Some animals are just more equal than others. :feelsdevil::feelsjuice:
High IQ

Why couldn't I have been born a native American before white invasion? No faggot technology, no science, no studying, no computers. Just pure Bliss from living on a tribe, worshipping false Gods and hunting and farming. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Fuck all high IQ people :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. The lowest n*gg*r tribesman in Papua New Guinea has done more than any white man ever has for humanity by the mere virtue of inventing nothing. Civilization, Agriculture Inventions = evil Jewish-White bullshit.
I am forced to be a code monkey instead of a naive rice farmer curry, because of whites. Ignorance is bliss and whites by spreading science and technology have killed ignorance, thus they killed bliss. Billions of people would have been happier had whites made no (((technology))). Technology = evil!
Idk why you are blaming it on whites and kikes lol, civilization was invented by the Sumerians and Egyptians. Even beforr agriculture, megalithic monolithic structures were mogging many that would come later.

Idk why you are blaming it on whites and kikes lol, civilization was invented by the Sumerians and Egyptians. Even beforr agriculture, megalithic monolithic structures were mogging many that would come later.
That level of civilization wasn't as bad as the whites one

Agriculture bought us food security but with it bought us disease. Urbanization got us the plague. Industrialization destroyed our planet, ecosystem water and air. Cognitive revolution lead to existential dread. All for what?

Progressives claim that technology will fundamentally change the human condition, leading to self actualization never seen before. But isn't the human condition and all its wants and needs is the very reason we developed technology in the first place? Its a paradox

"They are well known among anthropologists because of ritual acts practiced between the young boys and men of the tribe. The Etoro believe that young males must ingest the semen of their elders to achieve adult male status and to properly mature and grow strong."
The Sambia Tribe in Papua New Guinea

Uncle Ted approved thread

"We need MORE loosh!" Says the alien overlords...

Agriculture bought us food security but with it bought us disease. Urbanization got us the plague. Industrialization destroyed our planet, ecosystem water and air. Cognitive revolution lead to existential dread. All for what?

Progressives claim that technology will fundamentally change the human condition, leading to self actualization never seen before. But isn't the human condition and all its wants and needs is the very reason we developed technology in the first place? Its a paradox
High I.Q. :feelsjuice:

Capitalism made by whites and their Jewish brothers.
Self-hating cope. No one's forcing you to do anything. You've grown accustomed to a certain standard of living, provided by that very civilization you're lamenting, and you're begrudging the fact that you have to continue participating as a resource to continue feeding that civilization.

Kaczynskimaxx, if you hate civilization so much. You'll never have to write another line of code ever again.

Self-hating cope. No one's forcing you to do anything. You've grown accustomed to a certain standard of living, provided by that very civilization you're lamenting, and you're begrudging the fact that you have to continue participating as a resource to continue feeding that civilization.

Kaczynskimaxx, if you hate civilization so much. You'll never have to write another line of code ever again.
I have only grown accustomed to this life due to the white education system brainwashing me when I was younger.
Every problem any non white suffers is due to whites. This is the truth and a fact.

If you were a native American, your tribe probably would've been wiped out by another competing tribe. You sound like a soyboy who thinks how wonderful the world was before the white men came along.

If you were a native American, your tribe probably would've been wiped out by another competing tribe. You sound like a soyboy who thinks how wonderful the world was before the white men came along.
Better dead than a wage cuck to whites/Jews like I am.

I have only grown accustomed to this life due to the white education system brainwashing me when I was younger.
Every problem any non white suffers is due to whites. This is the truth and a fact.
This is some interdimensional coping ability. You wouldn't walk away from the comforts of civilization to uphold your principles. Just admit you're a hypocrite bro, instead of this dumb "it's all White people's fault I love my first world living" cope. You can hate Whites for plenty of other legitimate reasons, but this isn't one of those legit reasons.