Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why can't society as a whole just accept that it's OVER for some of us

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
What is wrong with people who try to prevent suicide at all costs? Why can't they understand that life really is over for some of us? That's not hyperbole. I'm not talking about the retarded lookism memes of "if you have more than this much eyelid exposure it's OVER" or something similar. I am also not talking about the teenage larpers who think they're being edgy by being on here. I mean people like myself who are literally so fucked that they are unable to function as an independent adult or ever being happy.

If your mind is a giant smoldering trainwreck after years and years of rejections, social isolation, and abuse on top of already not being neurotypical or attractive then WHAT THE FUCK do you have to look forward to? To struggle immensely just to catch up on social skills that you never developed? To suffer the consequences of mental issues that were accumulated over the years? To bust your fucking ass just to live a middle class life with some bitch who can leave you at any minute? To raise kids who you will always be envious of because they will have a better life than you could have dreamed of at their age?

It's just not worth it and I think it's criminal that assisted suicide is not an option for most of us.
 
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,175
Online
71d 4h 50m
Go ER boyo mention this in your manifesto.
 
KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,740
Online
4d 3h 42m
I swear i wont kill myself without taking someone with me.

When i decide to suicide i gotta go full ER.
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
universallyabhorred said:
Go ER boyo mention this in your manifesto.

Do I really want to have my ugly face and family history info plastered all over the news over a few stupid bitches? No.
 
Darthmat

Darthmat

Captain
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,552
Online
0
Because society needs losers and suckered to keep jumping on the horse believing they got a shot so they can keep taking your money while you waste your life just to get cucked.

You don't have to be attractive to get divorce raped.
 
T

truecel23

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
654
Online
0
NegroKing said:
What is wrong with people who try to prevent suicide at all costs? Why can't they understand that life really is over for some of us? That's not hyperbole. I'm not talking about the retarded lookism memes of "if you have more than this much eyelid exposure it's OVER" or something similar. I am also not talking about the teenage larpers who think they're being edgy by being on here. I mean people like myself who are literally so fucked that they are unable to function as an independent adult or ever being happy.

If your mind is a giant smoldering trainwreck after years and years of rejections, social isolation, and abuse on top of already not being neurotypical or attractive then WHAT THE FUCK do you have to look forward to? To struggle immensely just to catch up on social skills that you never developed? To suffer the consequences of mental issues that were accumulated over the years? To bust your fucking ass just to live a middle class life with some bitch who can leave you at any minute? To raise kids who you will always be envious of because they will have a better life than you could have dreamed of at their age?

It's just not worth it and I think it's criminal that assisted suicide is not an option for most of us.

Its because society is a hive mind built on ignorance and lies.
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,519
Online
0
IMO, we should fall under disability services, and get some welfare.
 
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,175
Online
71d 4h 50m
NegroKing said:
Do I really want to have my ugly face and family history info plastered all over the news over a few stupid bitches? No.

You will be a hERo, an inspiration to all currycels, also nobody cares if you are ugly after becoming a slayer. Some femoids might even become attracted to you, thanks to hybristophilia, also who cares about family history vast majority of your family is in India anyway, chances are they won't even know and the few that do will be impressed by your actions.
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
universallyabhorred said:
You will be a hERo, an inspiration to all currycels, also nobody cares if you are ugly after becoming a slayer. Some femoids might even become attracted to you, thanks to hybristophilia, also who cares about family history vast majority of your family is in India anyway, chances are they won't even know and the few that do will be impressed by your actions.

That is not true most of my family is in the west. I will be no hero to anyone but the folks on this site. My only option is to take my own life not anyone else's.
 
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,175
Online
71d 4h 50m
NegroKing said:
That is not true most of my family is in the west.
I guarantee your family will be impressed by you if you write an insightful manifesto and then achieved a high enough score.
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
universallyabhorred said:
I guarantee your family will be impressed by you if you write an insightful manifesto and then achieved a high enough score.

I would be the shame of my family.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,637
Online
16d 13h 49m
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,637
Online
16d 13h 49m
NegroKing said:
Thanks Muheisini.

yeah

dr Al Muhaysini would be a good leader for us
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
nausea said:
yeah

dr Al Muhaysini would be a good leader for us

Although I am basically agnostic at this point I would much prefer to be in his position. Fighting for a huge cause far far away from this shitty home and degenerate society.
 
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,175
Online
71d 4h 50m
NegroKing said:
I would be the shame of my family.

Why does it matter what your family thinks you'd be dead? Also, it is your parent's fault for giving you subhuman genetics, they deserve to feel shamed by you.
 
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,575
Online
0
Slaves who kill themselves cannot be exploited anymore. So the ruling class is always opposed to suicide and promotes religions that idealize being a slave who doesn't "commit" suicide. Also, now they want as many of us as possible to compete for jobs, so we are willing to work more for lower wages. If too many of us would kill themselves, maybe they'd be forced to do something about inequality etc. And with women, there are some things similar - women, too, profit from as many men as possible competing for them. Their market value increases when more and more men have to compete for them and they can pick.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,637
Online
16d 13h 49m
Red Shambhala said:
Slaves who kill themselves cannot be exploited anymore. So the ruling class is always opposed to suicide and promotes religions that idealize being a slave who doesn't "commit" suicide. Also, now they want as many of us as possible to compete for jobs, so we are willing to work more for lower wages. If too many of us would kill themselves, maybe they'd be forced to do something about inequality etc. And with women, there are some things similar - women, too, profit from as many men as possible competing for them. Their market value increases when more and more men have to compete for them and they can pick.

blood must flow

we won't change anything otherwise
 
Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Posts
5,432
Online
18h 23m
Universallyabhorred - > Do you really think more "omega male rage" will change anything? ER has harmed the cause of inceldom and lookism, if anything.

Society will NEVER accept that being very ugly can lead to mistreatment and suicide. It destroys the fair world fallacy upon which many of our institutions are built. It is more convenient to put the blame on depression or mental illness.

No manifesto, even cleverly written, will change any of this. The only ones reading this manifesto will be subhumans and psychiatrists anyway.

If you want to actually do something for the "cause", do it peacefully. Study STEM to go into bio / tissue engineering, try to raise awareness to the existence of lookism in a rational, cool-headed manner.

Finally, hating your parents, while understandable, is to be avoided because however bluepill they are, they didn't actively want you to be ugly or unhappy.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,637
Online
16d 13h 49m
Fontaine said:
Universallyabhorred - > Do you really think more "omega male rage" will change anything? ER has harmed the cause of inceldom and lookism, if anything.

Society will NEVER accept that being very ugly can lead to mistreatment and suicide. It destroys the fair world fallacy upon which many of our institutions are built. It is more convenient to put the blame on depression or mental illness.

No manifesto, even cleverly written, will change any of this. The only ones reading this manifesto will be subhumans and psychiatrists anyway.

If you want to actually do something for the "cause", do it peacefully. Study STEM to go into bio / tissue engineering, try to raise awareness to the existence of lookism in a rational, cool-headed manner.

Finally, hating your parents, while understandable, is to be avoided because however bluepill they are, they didn't actively want you to be ugly or unhappy.

yeah because these guys did not make it , right?

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjgGmkaGhrg[/video]
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
nausea said:
yeah because these guys did not make it , right?

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjgGmkaGhrg[/video]

What does that have anything to do with this. All those Syrians mog the hell out of me. They can do whatever they want. I can't.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,637
Online
16d 13h 49m
NegroKing said:
What does that have anything to do with this. All those Syrians mog the hell out of me. They can do whatever they want. I can't.

oppressed people fighting back, that's the message
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
nausea said:
oppressed people fighting back, that's the message

And what have the Syrian gained from fighting back? A destroyed country.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,637
Online
16d 13h 49m
NegroKing said:
And what have the Syrian gained from fighting back? A destroyed country.

and what are we going to get anyway? 

WE WILL DIE ALONE AFTER A LIFE OF LONELINESS
 
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,175
Online
71d 4h 50m
Fontaine said:
Universallyabhorred - > Do you really think more "omega male rage" will change anything? ER has harmed the cause of inceldom and lookism, if anything.

Society will NEVER accept that being very ugly can lead to mistreatment and suicide. It destroys the fair world fallacy upon which many of our institutions are built. It is more convenient to put the blame on depression or mental illness.

No manifesto, even cleverly written, will change any of this. The only ones reading this manifesto will be subhumans and psychiatrists anyway.

If you want to actually do something for the "cause", do it peacefully. Study STEM to go into bio / tissue engineering, try to raise awareness to the existence of lookism in a rational, cool-headed manner.

Finally, hating your parents, while understandable, is to be avoided because however bluepill they are, they didn't actively want you to be ugly or unhappy.

ER helped the cause he was our jesus christ, he died for society's sins. 

With enough manifestos mentioning lookism and the persecution faced by the ugly the media will be forced to cover it and it will awaken many males.

Subhumans should be the target.

Wageslaving peacefully as a nerd is what society wants us to do this is letting them win also inceldom saps our intelligence it is unlikely we would make any breakthroughs in these fields.  

If you parents cared about your happiness and wellbeing they would have genetically engineered you or at the very least not reproduced unless they could have ensured you with some degree of certainty a positive quality of life. They reproduced purely out of lust and greed along with their desire to spread their genes rather than out of love for their offspring.
 
Indari

Indari

Captain Indari
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
31,282
Online
168d 15h 4m
I get more suicidal every day.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,637
Online
16d 13h 49m
we must start an international board

I am tired of blabbing
 
Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Posts
5,432
Online
18h 23m
universallyabhorred said:
With enough manifestos mentioning lookism and the persecution faced by the ugly the media will be forced to cover it and it will awaken many males.

Do you really need to kill people to awaken ugly males about their plight?

Chances are, those who have the mental tools to understand lookism are already on this forum.

The rest are delusional and it's not a manifesto written by a murderer that will convince them.

As to normies they will never care about it, or will transform this into an issue of mental health as they always do.

The track record of terrorism is particularly bad. Breivik didn't have any impact on immigration policies in Europe; Islamic terrorists never managed anything more than making radical Islam unpopular.

If you parents cared about your happiness and wellbeing they would have genetically engineered you or at the very least not reproduced unless they could have ensured you with some degree of certainty a positive quality of life. They reproduced purely out of lust and greed along with their desire to spread their genes rather than out of love for their offspring.

Genetic engineering in the way you describe it doesn't even exist yet, and won't for several decades.

There are many reasons why people make children. Often it's simply due to social pressure / imitation / optimism about the future.
 
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,575
Online
0
Fontaine said:
The track record of terrorism is particularly bad. Breivik didn't have any impact on immigration policies in Europe; Islamic terrorists never managed anything more than making radical Islam unpopular. 

There was also a left-wing terrorist group once in Germany called the "Red Army Fraction" in the 70s or so. They believed that by wreaking havoc the German government would be forced to become increasingly militaristic and right-wing, which, in return, would radicalize the German working class and eventually result in class warfare and socialism. Didn't work out. 

This idea, that things need to become worse in order to eventually become better seems to be deeply popular among all kinds of terrorist groups. Like, on right-wing forums many people actually HOPE that more terrorist attacks happen so Europeans shift to the right. But all these many terrorist attacks of the last few years didn't really change that much in regards to immigration.

Lenin on the other hand always stressed the importance of forming an "avantgarde" who brings consciousness to the masses with their own newspaper and by "patiently explaining" things all these things to the masses, as he so famously said. Between a rock and a hard place, we might also not have any other option than to "patiently explain"........... but alas, I don't know! 

:(
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Society wants you to be a prn addicted wage slave. It's like a hive. The drone(Chad) fucks the queens(females) and incels are the workers
 
Battlefield3cel

Battlefield3cel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
1,178
Online
0
Get back to work. Keep paying taxes
 

Similar threads

HateCurry
Replies
31
Views
700
Zhou Chang-Xing
Zhou Chang-Xing
TiredofTalking
Replies
3
Views
320
ezio6
ezio6
D
Replies
9
Views
607
LeFrenchCel
LeFrenchCel
Hoodedn1inja20
Replies
9
Views
560
LeFrenchCel
LeFrenchCel
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top