Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why can't any of these dating apps just let ugly people see each other?

nambog

nambog

Banned
-
(Repost)

I've heard hinge has this feature but even then, the ugly women aren't even real most of the time, using it to scam men at the end of their tether. Tinder is fucking laughable, even if you're not getting any matches you're still shown fucking supermodels.

The sad thing is, even if there were an app for uglies, the women there would still be getting 1000+ messages and nothing would change. The whole concept of "leagues" is just blown the fuck out with online dating.

Yes , And subhuman foids would still go for chads in real life.

They make dating sites for uglies but it's probably just chads who are into ugly girls that get all the matches and the incels (ugly men) get nothing.

according to studies most people meet online, additionaly studies show that the relationships formed from onlinedating last longer and have a higher quality.

I slowly start to think that we are actually bottom 5 percent genetic trash and nature just gets rid of our inferior genes.

To believe that this is a trend that affects more and more men is delusional from our part if evidence shows the contrary

well at least according to this article:

Last edited:
according to studies most people meet online, additionaly studies show that the relationships formed from onlinedating last longer and have a higher quality.

I slowly start to think that we are actually bottom 5 percent genetic trash and nature just gets rid of our inferior genes.

To believe that this is a trend that affects more and more men is delusional from our part if evidence shows the contrary

well at least according to this article:

Nah quite a lot of normies complain about not getting matches too. Women wouldn't be getting 1000+ matches if men weren't having a hard time with OLD.

Online women have even more high standards, because swiping hotter person gives you an illusion you have a chance at that person.

Nah quite a lot of normies complain about not getting matches too. Women wouldn't be getting 1000+ matches if men weren't having a hard time with OLD.
I personally believe that 90 percent of the users here eventually will leave this forum because they will get someone, mayos will jbw maxx, ricecels will kpopmaxxx, curries will arrangemarriagemaxxx, blacks will bbcmaxxx, arabs and spics will thugmaxxx

and the rest will be genuine 5 percent bottom trash truecels