Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Using AI through dating apps to eventually get matches

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★

I was thinking of unironically doing this. If there was a way to automate these fucking dating apps and only let them notify me if I got a match, then it would be worth the endavour since I would probably need to like 1 million women to even get a single match (cope would still get nothing).

How do you do this though? I know ChatGPT in its form where it generates text for you, or these paid image generators. But nothing like automating a dating app. How is this done?

no spam swiping right for ur face

no point in using ai to "personalitymaxxx" jfl

just put chad as your avatar, problem solved

Brilliant, thoughtful and inspirational replies as ever.

Brilliant, thoughtful and inspirational replies as ever.
:feelskek:

I think this is futile, tbh. We all know your profile means jack fucking shit. ProudNIGGER is right. Chad just puts up his picture, has a blank profile, and he gets pussy thrown at him.

I think this is futile, tbh. We all know your profile means jack fucking shit. ProudNIGGER is right. Chad just puts up his picture, has a blank profile, and he gets pussy thrown at him.
So what do you suggest? Kill myself and hope reincarnate as Chad? This is irrelevant, I'm not Chad and I have to deal with ways I'm not Chad. Chad can do anything and he will win at life, does that mean ugly people should all NEET and rot to death? No, you try to make the best out of the situation.

The point is that in that study, the guy had a 50% match rate and a 7.5% date rate. This is an aostonishing rate that most Chads don't even get, therefore I believe AI plays a role.

If soys can figure out the oofy doofy pill then surely AI can? Besides, it is an effective way to actually participate in the dating game without actually participating, this is different from checking out of the dating market and just saying it's over (which is what I've done for the last 6 years).

View attachment 1708853323327.webp

Even mister 1 million swipescel got a date, it wasn't a success but still. Never give up! Only 9 million to go. + He most likely wasn't using AI.

So what do you suggest? Kill myself and hope reincarnate as Chad? This is irrelevant, I'm not Chad and I have to deal with ways I'm not Chad. Chad can do anything and he will win at life, does that mean ugly people should all NEET and rot to death? No, you try to make the best out of the situation.

The point is that in that study, the guy had a 50% match rate and a 7.5% date rate. This is an aostonishing rate that most Chads don't even get, therefore I believe AI plays a role.

If soys can figure out the oofy doofy pill then surely AI can? Besides, it is an effective way to actually participate in the dating game without actually participating, this is different from checking out of the dating market and just saying it's over (which is what I've done for the last 6 years).

View attachment 1073244

Even mister 1 million swipescel got a date, it wasn't a success but still. Never give up! Only 9 million to go. + He most likely wasn't using AI.
surgery + seamaxx

surgery + seamaxx
SEAmaxxing is completely irrelevant to sandniggers. My SMV is probably even worse there because everyone hates sandniggers there.

SEAmaxxing is completely irrelevant to sandniggers. My SMV is probably even worse there because everyone hates sandniggers there.
they don't give a fuck what race you are you can even be abo

if you got the money you can get the honey

moneymaxxing those whores...

As for ascending yeah...

View attachment 1073244

I mean, if it's not too much effort on your part, I don't see why not. Let the AI do the work for you. KEK

I think the main concern is to not get your hopes up and to manage your expectations.

I was thinking of unironically doing this. If there was a way to automate these fucking dating apps and only let them notify me if I got a match, then it would be worth the endavour since I would probably need to like 1 million women to even get a single match (cope would still get nothing).

How do you do this though? I know ChatGPT in its form where it generates text for you, or these paid image generators. But nothing like automating a dating app. How is this done?
You would need to use machine learning to pick traits to swipe on and then you would need some sort of modified code to swipe for you on several apps and then notify you if you got a match

You can make a bot that swipes right so u dont have to do it yourself.

Thats about it.

What else do you want it to do?