Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dating apps didnt ruin dating for us

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-
Dating apps only made dating harder for normiefags, if you're a trucel then you never stood a chance in the first place. Also, how would you explain the fact you were getting no female attention throughout your childhood? were your 17 year old female classmates using tinder? Most woman have never used dating apps in the first place, not even majority of man have ever used a dating app in their entire life https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2023/02/02/key-findings-about-online-dating-in-the-u-s/
This is a cope many of you have found instead of just accepting you aren't attractive.

"I can't get woman cuz of muh dating apps" :soy: no nigga you just ugly

Most woman have never used dating apps in the first place, not even majority of man have ever used a dating app in their entire life
Average GrAY post :feelskek:

Average GrAY post :feelskek:
I literally linked a study that supports what I say, keep coping and living in ignorance. Not even 40% of woman have ever used a dating app, most woman don't need to use them. They get approached on the daily

It was over the minute we left our mothers dry cunts.

I literally linked a study that supports what I say, keep coping and living in ignorance. Not even 40% of woman have ever used a dating app, most woman don't need to use them. They get approached on the daily
Don't care about self-reported surveys.

Mostly it did, through hypergamy that exploded in hands. Before the internet you didn't have to compete against your whole country and foreigners. Otherwise I agree, as a non-NT I would very likely to be incel even in the 80's plus beaten up for being different. @Emba

dating apps just made females unlock their potential SMV, it was always high but dating apps made it way higher

Before the internet you didn't have to compete against your whole country and foreigners.
Thats my point, if you're a truecel then you never were in the competition in the first place. Normies who were in the competition tho got fucked over. That's why we see so many normiefags in here.

This
Literally all foids have used dating apps. Or at least at some point they did
why would they need to use dating apps...... have you seen the dms of a woman after posting a picture on her Instagram? You guys underestimate so heavily how easily woman can find a man without the use of dating apps

Mostly it did, through hypergamy that exploded in hands. Before the internet you didn't have to compete against your whole country and foreigners. Otherwise I agree, as a non-NT I would very likely to be incel even in the 80's plus beaten up for being different. @Emba
You could see the hypergamy, but there wasn't a name for it back then. The Chad lines were long. The average and below, were ignored.

Back in the 89s was the start of the aids scare, bitches still fucked. But they only picked higher value guys...

You could see the hypergamy, but there wasn't a name for it back then. The Chad lines were long. The average and below, were ignored.

Back in the 89s was the start of the aids scare, bitches still fucked. But they only picked higher value guys...

they fkd back then as well but it was easy to filter out the whores from the decent ones. now good luck :feelskek:

ur avg e-thot whos 4/10 next door has 20+ bodycount.

they fkd back then as well but it was easy to filter out the whores from the decent ones. now good luck :feelskek:

ur avg e-thot whos 4/10 next door has 20+ bodycount.
It's worse now. But it was always bad.

i miss olden days emba :cryfeels:
it was bad but it was much more manageable
No. It was less management because no black pills back then. No lookism truth was common knowledge... It was worse because you had hope.

Thanks for replying. It's good we have someone on .is who actually have seen the 80's and 90's from incels point of view. It probably was brutal back then as the inceldom didn't seem to be as common as now. It's good to know that these times weren't exactly like that as many romanticize it, but it's understandable as during these times surveillance was low and products like cars were good looking and reliable.

Thanks for replying. It's good we have someone on .is who actually have seen the 80's and 90's from incels point of view. It probably was brutal back then as the inceldom didn't seem to be as common as now. It's good to know that these times weren't exactly like that as many romanticize it, but it's understandable as during these times surveillance was low and products like cars were good looking and reliable.
It would have been easier to get away with rape back then... But they still saved Dna...

Now everyone has a microphone in their pockets that's always listening and tracking... (Unless its degoogled.)

So it's always been the same. All the Internet did was make the truth of the matter more visible. This is a good way to get rid of "I wouldn't be incel if it was 19##" coping

So it's always been the same. All the Internet did was make the truth of the matter more visible. This is a good way to get rid of "I wouldn't be incel if it was 19##" coping
Yup

it was always just going to get worse