Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why bother waging or saving money

yungcel

yungcel

Couriercel
★★★★
Why should we incels bother saving money when the rope is just a day away? Waging will double the chance of roping

What are you wage/jew-cels thoughts about this?

for money to cope and retire to get away from normiekind

to scortmax in a future,and cope with food,also Ill try to live alone

I wage to buy better copes and fund my gear purchases, I leach on my parents and social services cos I can.

There is no point working to buy a house/better car/fund your retirement as an ugly guy. Better to live on the government nipple, working only to maintain a basic living and purchase the bear essentials, then rope the day u are too old to wage another hour, you rope.

At the moment, I have less than $500 in my superannuation account. I have zero intention of preparing for retirement cos I plan to rope eventually.

I could cash out like €30,000 from my stock account only. Not even counting my crypto savings.

I'm seriously considering wasting it all in whores, because I'm getting older everyday and I don't see anything else to do in this stupid life.

Money is cope for me so I keep waging

Wtf do you want me to do? Starve to death? Get kicked off the house? This is not a choice to most people. I don't have the necessary skills to survive homelessness

I could cash out like €30,000 from my stock account only. Not even counting my crypto savings.

I'm seriously considering wasting it all in whores, because I'm getting older everyday and I don't see anything else to do in this stupid life.
Give some to me :feelstrash:

Need to buy copes and save up for hair transplants, maybe I become a betabux which is better than being a depressed KV

I'm mostly saving up for early retirement but idk if I'll even live long enough to get to that point

Idk , I guess I need to eat

Money is a not a goal, not having to work is.

Life as a ugly short sperg is meaningless and filled with emptiness. Wagecucking won't change anything at all. Ldar til the rope is the only way to live.

to afford copes man

to cope well in the future when we need it the most

There is no point really, especially when all you can get is a shitty minimum wage or just above type job.

To have a nice PC and workshop tools.

mommy and daddy wouldn't let me rot and leech so there is no choice other than death, which I'm not too keen on at this time

To avoid starvation and a slow, cold death out on the streets.

I hate wagecucking but I don't hate it as much as I would living on the street.

Plus money is also nice

Moneymaxxing and hobbymaxxing. Extremely good copes.

I'm not a wagie ((yet)) but I save and invest from whatever incomes sources I have, mainly parents. Mostly for future looksmaxxing/surgery related stuff but also for future living expenses.

Moneymaxxing and hobbymaxxing. Extremely good copes.

What for? The quality of life of a men is directly related to his physical attractiveness and dedicate how well he is treated by others.

A chad hobo who crash a friends places and fuck foids at party while drinking have a way better life than a wageslave cuck.

The wageslave gonna accumulate materials like a nice car nice home and a pension that he only gonna be able to touch when he's shitting in a diaper and because he has paid his taxes all his life to support rosties and chads cum spawn.

I have no job

>Tfw could escape Inceldom with surgery and locationmaxxing if I had that kind of money and then use the rest to become the next Hitler and end Inceldon once and for all but a gambling luckmaxxer who doesn't know how to utilize it has it instead
HsWm7fS

>Tfw could escape Inceldom with surgery and locationmaxxing if I had that kind of money and then use the rest to become the next Hitler and end Inceldon once and for all but a gambling luckmaxxer who doesn't know how to utilize it has it instead
View attachment 171468

There is no surgery for age or for a small dick.

Locationmaxxing with a few thousand bucks? Give me a break. You need much more than that.

There is no surgery for age or for a small dick.

Locationmaxxing with a few thousand bucks? Give me a break. You need much more than that.
I could buy a 6 Bedroom house right now in a decent area in American for under 10k, not even joking.

I could buy a 6 Bedroom house right now in a decent area in American for under 10k, not even joking.
No way. I mean maybe, but it's probably quite a shitty house, then.

The first real estate I bought here in Europe was a small flat. It costed me 27,000€, after all taxes. When the first storm came, I had the bad surprise to discover the roof was not fully waterproof. Fucking nightmare that was. Even after paying several workers to fix it, none of these assholes could stop the leak.

So a house for 10k ? Yeah right, color me skeptical.

No way. I mean maybe, but it's probably quite a shitty house, then.

The first real estate I bought here in Europe was a small flat. It costed me 27,000€, after all taxes. When the first storm came, I had the bad surprise to discover the roof was not fully waterproof. Fucking nightmare that was. Even after paying several workers to fix it, none of these assholes could stop the leak.

So a house for 10k ? Yeah right, color me skeptical.
You'd be surprised how good the housing market is in some parts of Middle America, low crime rates, easy to find a job, women are less hypergamous, its cities and leftist and urban areas that are expensive and designed to make men rot and destroy the family and cause Inceldom to become an epidemic.

I'll just say this, look at some of the real estate and homes in more of the middle part of America, you might be surprised at the quality and price of some of these places, to own, look into the crime rate, taxes, demographics, etc, some parts of America are expensive shitholes, some places are still salvageable, I don't know for how long it'll be like this tho, but i'm saving up money to escape to one of these places personally, but unfortunately I live in an expensive hellhole and don't have much job security so while I hope I wont be stuck here for more than a year you never know.