Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why bother contributing to a society that gives us nothing in return?

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I work my part time job. From all of my working ive put in the hard yards and paid a shitload of tax.

The more I think of it though the more I ask: Why? Why pay into a society that shuns us and treats us like shit?

Why should I pay for some Stacy's mistake or some deadbeat druggie dad's welfare? Why should I pay for normalscums healthcare?

Instead I can just fake a disability and mooch off of the society that hates me with a passion

Incels that aren't NEETs why do you do it? I don't know whether or not to continue to work because theres no fucking point.

Maybe the best path for us incels in our LDAR plan is to fake disabilities and have Normies pay for our living expenses.

Our role as incels is to be slaves for the hive

Because society has ugly males under the barrel of a figurative gun. One misstep and normalfags will assault me relentlessly with the slings and arrows of exile, bullying, and hatred.

We do get something. We can stay in the city, get health care and have all the rights others have as well. How we use our time and money is our problem. I agree that we have much lower living standards than normies and Chads (lol).

Now females want your hard work to also pay for their gender studies or psychology degree so they can go to uni to meet more Chads (and then they want you to pay for their birth control so there are no repercussions for their actions).

Now females want your hard work to also pay for their gender studies or psychology degree so they can go to uni to meet more Chads (and then they want you to pay for their birth control so there are no repercussions for their actions).
yep what a joke it is

For the same reason anyone contributes, money.

Finding a job to giving back to society is all coping horeshit. Yeah, some jobs may be more fufilling than others but what gets you showing up to work everyday is the paycheck.

This is why you should get a sleazy job like being a criminal lawyer, corporate lawyer, corporate raider etc...

This is why you should get a sleazy job like being a criminal lawyer, corporate lawyer, corporate raider etc...
I would become a public defender.

Everyone deserves a second chance, even domestic abusers and rapists

I never give nothing to "society".

the only reason I go to work is because I need money and don't wanna live in my folks basement anymore

wish I could live on NEETbux and move to SEA but I don't get any so I have to wageslave

Incels that aren't NEETs why do you do it?

1. We don't all live in rich countries with a "robust" welfare system.

2. Were not complete retards so we realize a few sheckels going to stacey (which she will get anyways) is a decent tradeoff to make a better life for ourselves as opposed to just suffering in some basement embracing mediocrity. Stop focusing on what stacey gets because she already gets everything she wants regardless of whether you contribute or not, focus on what you can get for yourself.

3. Some of us plan to do things that will change the world itself, maybe even affect the lives of all incels, you can't do that while being a neet.

I wish I could neetbux but Idk how, it's not like people teach you how to mooch of the government lol. These last 6 years since I've started working has been shit. I remember being the happiest when I was in between jobs doing absolutely nothing but playing video games and staying home watching tv. Not having to deal with bosses,coworkers or the wageslave environment helped me tremendously to regain some mental and emotional stability. Just knowing I didn't have to slave away the next 8 or more hours to some cooperation was enough to put a smile on my face. Working hard at some job imo if for suckers, nobody gives a shit how good of a corporate bitch you are for the money... Your just another worker drone.

Because meet bux is not enough, imagine getting 80k / year. Even after tax you keep 60k

we should be dEstRoying it instead

It’s really not like that. NEETbux can get cancelled if you stay longer than 30 days in a foreign country.

right, and that's another reason I have to wageslave for now

Because meet bux is not enough, imagine getting 80k / year. Even after tax you keep 60k

To spend on what exactly? Unless you're spending it on feeding the hungry or rescuing Syrian kids, of what use is it? You can buy more useless crap that brings you zero pleasure.

60k lol that's honestly nothing, that's like a $17 an hour job.

fuck man, I have to pay like $400 in taxes.

Money is super tight on me right now because my car got towed and it cost $336 to get it back. And I just payed my rent of $1k today.
FUCKCKCKKCKCK

Money is super tight on me right now because my car got towed and it cost $336 to get it back. And I just payed my rent of $1k today.
FUCKCKCKKCKCK
why the fuck did u car get towed

Because I tried going out and drinking to meet girls like the stupid I am.
boyo you should know better. know your place as a subhuman.

you see how it is man.

Life is a fucking scam, goddamit it. Of course I didn't meet a girl either because I'm incel.
yeah i know, it fucking sucks, fuck our lives,

If got a girlfriend, maybe I'd be motivated to finish school and get a job.
But since this society sees me as an outcast, then I will BE an outcast.

If got a girlfriend, maybe I'd be motivated to finish school and get a job.
But since this society sees me as an outcast, then I will BE an outcast.
gg rekt society

I don't/can't

Go self employed. Get paid cash.

when i think of how my taxes go to support some disgusting single mother i genuinely feel nauseated, wish i was rich enough to use "creative" accounting

You can't neet and be payed by the government in my country, you need to wagecuck to live.

I'd work purely for my interests, for money which funds shit that keeps me from ending it all.

I'd work purely for my interests, for money which funds shit that keeps me from ending it all.
yea money certainly does help but most days i just cannot justify keep on working for the money i make

You're all too empathetic towards the general public of society.

I work my part time job. From all of my working ive put in the hard yards and paid a shitload of tax.

The more I think of it though the more I ask: Why? Why pay into a society that shuns us and treats us like shit?

Why should I pay for some Stacy's mistake or some deadbeat druggie dad's welfare? Why should I pay for normalscums healthcare?

Instead I can just fake a disability and mooch off of the society that hates me with a passion

Incels that aren't NEETs why do you do it? I don't know whether or not to continue to work because theres no fucking point.

Maybe the best path for us incels in our LDAR plan is to fake disabilities and have Normies pay for our living expenses.
Truth

I am forced to torture myself because of my parents, ultimately I want to make money from youtube and get a job at a gaming company if the possibility comes

Incels should band together and start a business.

FUCKCKCKKCKCK
Why don’t you share a house/apartment.

I pay 500 because I share. I save extra 500 every month

Why don’t you share a house/apartment.

I pay 500 because I share. I save extra 500 every month

I live in an efficiency apartment with no bedroom and my contract states I cannot have anyone else living here.

I live in an efficiency apartment with no bedroom and my contract states I cannot have anyone else living here.
Thousand dollars is way too much