Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why blackpilled incels won't be exterminated or vaccinated down

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
We want to be killed.

Imagine you are a torturer and the next guy who comes in for torture he gets a sick pleasure out of it. Your job just got really lame pleasuring some pervert.

Also the state needs enemies of the state.

We want to be killed.

Imagine you are a torturer and the next guy who comes in for torture he gets a sick pleasure out of it. Your job just got really lame pleasuring some pervert.

Also the state needs enemies of the state.
I actually don't want to die, however, I'll die first before becoming a slave as I am a man that will go down fighting as I am one not to believe in surrender. Still, I prefer to live for the simple reason that I want to observe and bear witness to the destruction of this world, a world that has abandoned me my entire life. I want to watch it be engulfed in flame and then have the bragging rights that I was there as a witness to its demise. I also want to observe what existence is like after its demise as well, call it a morbid curiosity or fascination of mine.
:feelsjuice: :yes:

Last edited:
I actually don't want to die, however, I'll die first before becoming a slave as I am a man that will go down fighting as I am one not to believe in surrender. Still, I prefer to live for the simple reason that I want to observe and bear witness to the destruction of this world, a world that has abandoned me my entire life. I want to watch it be engulfed in flame and then have the bragging rights that I was there as a witness to its demise. I also want to observe what existence is like after its demise as well, call it a morbid curiosity or fascination of mine.
:feelsjuice: :yes:

Its similar for warriors who want to die in battle. Especially fighting for something they believe in spiritually like liberty. I admit I like watching how things evolve and as people get the rewards or consequences for their beliefs and actions. Especially groups of people.. eg.. 'you wanted Communism and you worked hard for it - now you've got it'.

For me with Covid I view it is the hill to die on. Because if we lose liberty here thats it. Once people got this mentality the state actually did start backing down. Eg.. large numbers who were willing to lose their jobs before being vaccinated. Now that makes a price to pay, lost tax revenues lost profit, etc.. but those people had to be willing to get hit themselves, aka losing good jobs.

Its similar for warriors who want to die in battle. Especially fighting for something they believe in spiritually like liberty. I admit I like watching how things evolve and as people get the rewards or consequences for their beliefs and actions. Especially groups of people.. eg.. 'you wanted Communism and you worked hard for it - now you've got it'.

For me with Covid I view it is the hill to die on. Because if we lose liberty here thats it. Once people got this mentality the state actually did start backing down. Eg.. large numbers who were willing to lose their jobs before being vaccinated. Now that makes a price to pay, lost tax revenues lost profit, etc.. but those people had to be willing to get hit themselves, aka losing good jobs.
They want to crash the world economy eventually for this global project of theirs, they already own most of the world as it is now, so lost profits or revenue means nothing to them, absolutely nothing. Keep that in mind when all of this goes forth. Yes, if you don't have control over your own bodily autonomy you have control over nothing, the real litmus test of intelligence is still ongoing today of what has transpired in the last two years.

I suppose for me, my greatest morbid curiosity of them all is when this facade of human civility finally breaks down destroying itself, I'm extremely curious what that breaking point is for my own studying pleasure. I'm also very curious when the animalistic primitive savage side of humanity presents its face again and what that will be like afterward for all. :feelsEhh::yes::feelsdevil: