Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why asian women always end up with white men?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
Like Amy Chua, famous Tiger mom, professor at Yale and writer. She wrote in her controversial memoir Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother how her parents, both Chinese immigrants, raised her with extreme strictness and from childhood drilled in her head that she should marry successful Asian man. Instead, she married Jed Rubenfeld, white Jew who is also professor at Yale University. She describes in her memoir how she was unbelievably strict with her daughters growing up. Still, they both date only white men.

I don't understand this, are there some Asian women in the West who actually date or marry Asian men?

Foids searches for the better genes, and not the ones that matter for something like intelligence, if this was the case asian dudes would be swimming in pussy, but foids only look for genes that affect your appearance, and if you add a bit of west propaganda to kill the asian race this is the result

Has more to do with look, I think. White men are taller and have more accentuated masculine features than Asian men (On average anyway)

this question has long answer tbh. but I'd say noodlewhores created for whites.

Asian culture glorifies white peoples to the bone tbh a tint of color and you’re an outcast. I wonder how Asians feel about all of these weebs appropriating their culture.

They're also idolized by white guys. Just look at half of this forum. It's fucking full of degenerate weebcels and all they want are Asian waifus. :feelswhat:

Asian women serve as equalizer for white incels who otherwise can't get a partner.

Asian women serve as equalizer for white incels who otherwise can't get a partner.

then those whites are no longer incel.

only asian males are incel.

i wouldn't be surprised if 40-50% of Asian males in the west are incel. it's worse than the study indicated where it says around 30% of OTHER demographic are incel. However those OTHER demographic includes middle eastern and indian men who all have their loyal women to marry and date.

If we control for ricemen only. it's gotta be like half.

That is the stats i see on my social media anyway

Foids searches for the better genes, and not the ones that matter for something like intelligence, if this was the case asian dudes would be swimming in pussy, but foids only look for genes that affect your appearance, and if you add a bit of west propaganda to kill the asian race this is the result

Asians look the same, the yellow phenotype is very uniform. This is because of inbreeding.

Noodlewhores look for genes that cause more heterosis and better genetic quality. They mostly suck white and black dick, because these genes are more distant.

quiet asian dicklets are too masculine and misogynistic for noodlewhores, they need to work on their personality while tyrone punches their women around

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back