Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why aren't you condompoking?

AmeriCel64

AmeriCel64

Officer
★★★★
If you work at a place that sells any condoms at all, please discreetly poke holes in them. Some may call this cope but it is better to actively work against Chads and Stacies than LDAR and allow them to run amok and excel at everything while we have nothing. Chads objectively get more sex than normies and Incels, obviously. Statistically speaking, poking holes in condoms at your place of employment has a higher likelihood of causing years of emotional pain and stress upon a Chad for their promiscuity, either from having to raise a child and/or from being forced to pay child support. This will hinder Chad and Stacy's economic opportunities while giving Incels more open chances at excelling economically which we can then individually utilize to systemically work against Chad and Stacy. This is essentially fool-proof as long as there are no cameras around to catch you in the act.

If you that you'll likely go to prison

because you would have to open the packets and somehow seal them without making it seam sus? come on man youre better than this

Include me in the screencap, cucctears.

ı wish ı was selling condoms so ı would do that to condoms

all that will happen is they abort the child and another innocent life will be killed for no reason.

because you would have to open the packets and somehow seal them without making it seam sus? come on man youre better than this
This too, the commons are in bigger boxes, not individually wrapped. So basically it's too difficult/impossible to pull off.

This too, the commons are in bigger boxes, not individually wrapped.
Of course. We would need to learn a method of doing it without getting seen but someone with precise hands could probably do the job.

Damn I'm not gonna make it into screenshot :feelsbadman:

I like this idea. IMO Condoms (same goes to abortions) need to be banned in general.

IT Lurkers: If you're here looking for cherries to pick, might I interest you in some blackberries?

I would do this if my work didn’t have cameras literally fucking everywhere

Condoms are cope. In SA, we have a high HIV rate because people do not use condoms thanks to the christian propaganda about condoms. Banning condoms will not stop chad/tyrone from my experience.

Careermax and become CEO of Durex. Start buying cheaper quality rubber. Kick back and enjoy.

Nah man we have enough children growing up without a real fatherfigure, causing all kinds of mental illness.

You gotta be Low IQ af to not notice a hole in the condom.

Don't do it at work. At a local cvs, for example, is fine.
It would probably be easier and safer at a workplace because you would know the in's and out's of the store and where the security cameras are.

Have you ever seen how many cameras are in a CVS? They also have those giant mirrors in the back of the store to watch people on every aisle possible minus a few select blind spots. Good luck with that. Instead of getting fired, you would be arrested for destruction of property or vandalism.