Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why aren't incels ready to take serious action?

modern politics is not suited for any major change
i only hope for a global war, nothing else

Listen fed. Go check the IPF for leads, it's run by a narcissistic douche with anger issues.

suprising that many of the so called 'incels' here are hostile to any potential of starting a political movement or party. Have the alphabet agencies compromised this website?
what would be the point JFL? starting an incel movement would result in some FBI investigation if we got hostile. even if we didn't get hostile it would still result in an FBI infiltration kind of like what they did with atomwaffen in 2019. if it's to "cure" inceldom bad news boyo, but there is no cure to inceldom. even when arranged marriage was a thing in the west, mass cucking was prominent.

2022 join date @Emba the sleepercels you were talking about
Indeed...
@biomarxist dunno if I'll get banned for this but *ncel Pro*ection For*e
I never bought into their programmme but they're exactly who you're looking for. And if asterisks get in the way between you and them it's fucking over for you :feelskek:.
Way to suck @DA dick bro... Maybe you'll get a rank bump so you can read the higher drivel?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back