Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are you an incel tho? just try harder breh

TheBasedContrarian

TheBasedContrarian

Greycel
no fr tho. if ur micro dick, paralyzed, under 5' , sub 2 burn victim i could see ur case for inceldom. but a vast majority of yall just seem desperately insecure about being indian, 5'5, or being average in looks, avg dick etc...

no fr tho. if ur micro dick, paralyzed, under 5' , sub 2 burn victim i could see ur case for inceldom. but a vast majority of yall just seem desperately insecure about being indian, 5'5, or being average in looks, avg dick etc...
What about autism?

fr tho no cap yall im totally not a tik tok nigger infiltrator who is wasting their time being a complete fucking retard
Screenshot 2024 08 11 214636

You don't have to be deformed and 4'0 tall to be an incel. Foids standards have gotten higher and a couple bad traits is all it takes for you to be an incel in this time period

fair point but how autistic.... it seems a lot of people are quite functional while others are nearly mentally disabled spergs (truecels)
Well even functional autists struggle actually getting relationships. A cyborg even. You can see the statistics on that. If you're on an incel site above the age of 18 there's probably something that actually hinders you. Trying harder is larp

why are you an incel you fucking nigger infiltrator piece of shit?

You don't have to be deformed and 4'0 tall to be an incel. Foids standards have gotten higher and a couple bad traits is all it takes for you to be an incel in this time period
you really have gone to an extreme at that point...haven't you? i mean i can see ur point to a degree but to imply it's over if ur 5'5 is kinda gay

fair point but how autistic.... it seems a lot of people are quite functional while others are nearly mentally disabled spergs (truecels)
Functional autism stops being so functional when dealing with a 3d human.

Show me the bald guys with acne scars and ugly facial features who are pulling women. If you can show me that then I'll believe you.

I never see it. This whole phenomena of "I see ugly men all the time with beautiful women" is just you seeing average men with average women. You'd rate a 5/10 man as ugly and a 5/10 woman as a nice looking becky.

I’m asian and autistic

Go fuck this weeks Stacy you pulled and fuck off, Chad. You are acting like a woman, whoring for attention from incels of all people…

nice bait GrAY. Nobody finds it funny. Go do something in your life or be serious if you’re actually incel.

Your username sounds like a shitty redpill mgtow channel

you really have gone to an extreme at that point...haven't you? i mean i can see ur point to a degree but to imply it's over if ur 5'5 is kinda gay
There's a difference between being a truecel and being an incel. I haven't given up completely either and I still want to believe that I can ascend but if you're a KHHV as an adult that is a bad warning sign.

Show me the bald guys with acne scars and ugly facial features who are pulling women. If you can show me that then I'll believe you.

I never see it. This whole phenomena of "I see ugly men all the time with beautiful women" is just you seeing average men with average women. You'd rate a 5/10 man as ugly and a 5/10 woman as a nice looking becky.
ur projecting on the last point.. who are you to say ugly dudes can't make up for it with thugMaxxing or having an above average penis, also there is a such thing as women just liking men for who they are..being funny helps.

There's a difference between being a truecel and being an incel. I haven't given up completely either and I still want to believe that I can ascend but if you're a KHHV as an adult that is a bad warning sign.
fair enough. i can respect that

also there is a such thing as women just liking men for who they are..being funny helps.
jesters only get friendzoned. if a woman likes you solely for being funny, she will only ever consider you her friend.

jesters only get friendzoned. if a woman likes you solely for being funny, she will only ever consider you her friend.
if women want a funny guy, they can go to the circus

Literally have some of the worst takes imaginable. No different then IT when you try and pretend you aren't one of us :feelskek::feelskek:

such thing as women just liking men for who they are..being funny helps.
After enough rejections your mental gets too fucked for that to be an option (on top of existing problems), and being not attractive enough from the start is a highway to making that happen.

I'm telling you guys... anything is possible! Don't give up! Keep... Keep grinding, keep hustling... s-shoot for your dreams! You can do anything you want, I-I promise you. You've just got to take that first step. take that hard step of actually doing something!

ur projecting on the last point.. who are you to say ugly dudes can't make up for it with thugMaxxing or having an above average penis, also there is a such thing as women just liking men for who they are..being funny helps.
Well your dick size is completely unrelevant. I have an above average dick and I have even posted my nudes on obscure sex sites.. and women don't care. I also have a decent body (even if I say so myself.) Your dick would need to be ~7.5 inches for women to actually consider you solely for your dick size.

Also I don't see genuine ugly men with women practically ever. I know many guys want to put forth this whole thugmaxxing and "being a real man" but women literally couldn't give a shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back