Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are you an incel tho? just try harder breh

Well your dick size is completely unrelevant. I have an above average dick and I have even posted my nudes on obscure sex sites.. and women don't care. I also have a decent body (even if I say so myself.) Your dick would need to be ~7.5 inches for women to actually consider you solely for your dick size.

Also I don't see genuine ugly men with women practically ever. I know many guys want to put forth this whole thugmaxxing and "being a real man" but women literally couldn't give a shit.
haven't you heard about the viral post of a homeless man with a huge dong getting tons of attention after it was posted online... he was sleeping outside and someone snapped it

No he's has a youtube channel thar I used to watch.

He's the most bluepilled blackpiller oat jfl
First thing that happens when I search that name on jewtube is a channel called IncelCringe comes up jfl. Is that him, the fucks he even doing here then.

Should be banned surely...

First thing that happens when I search that name on jewtube is a channel called IncelCringe comes up jfl. Is that him, the fucks he even doing here then
Yeah that's one of his channels.

I stopped watching him after that shit lmaoo.

Get this too. He's a 27 or 29 year old virgin and he calls other incels cringe jfl

First thing that happens when I search that name on jewtube is a channel called IncelCringe comes up jfl. Is that him, the fucks he even doing here then.

Should be banned surely...
Yep :yes:

haven't you heard about the viral post of a homeless man with a huge dong getting tons of attention after it was posted online... he was sleeping outside and someone snapped it
Dick is abundant and easily available, women don't typically care. I do see exceptions here and there though: the men who abuse steroids and have built muscle that way and have big dicks are seemingly attractive to women. Because women aren't giving their attention to anyone else on these sex sites. So there's that.

68883.jpg
it does work, ive implemented it & seen it implemented by others..

Get this too. He's a 27 or 29 year old virgin and he calls other incels cringe jfl
Even better haha, so he is example 384793394 of "I may be virgin but at least I'm not incel!!!". The soyddit special.

Also if you're a virgin in your late 20's then what the fuck is this even about

You're an incel yourself. One of the biggest incels-in-denial at that

you got mad about the rebrand? im sorry brother it's just a but tounge and cheek. i still love yall. thats why im here & i give the advice i give. im cringe too, so what. also i brought back the based contrarian channel on a diff 1

Even better haha, so he is example 384793394 of "I may be virgin but at least I'm not incel!!!". The soyddit special.
so u think any of that makes my points less valid?? ur just running with some narrative brother & avoiding the real convo

thats redpill :feelskek:
not really, its like saying ok i acknoledge it may be hard for gupa gupdar to get a bad bitch as his gf/wife so heres some advice type shit... ur brain is too bogged down in pill jargin

what should i makw my channel about my lifes failures and my adventures at my shithole job? i mean i could but why? seems kinda cucked and gay
Sounds better then making fun of people who have never even bothered you. Why pick on those that are in our position knowing that our lives are already horrible as is?

That's why I have no respect for you or your channel. You're just a snake in the grass like every other normie.

Pretending that our problems mean nothing because you can't grasp how bad things could actually get.

You are not on our side, you're just a wolf in sheep's clothing.

so u think any of that makes my points less valid?? ur just running with some narrative brother & avoiding the real convo
Oh really, and what's the real convo? "Just try harder bro!". That's your shit advice. You're just some redpilled coper, lad. Deluded to the core. Reddit is the place for you boyo, not here.

Sounds better then making fun of people who have never even bothered you. Why pick on those that are in our position knowing that our lives are already horrible as is?

That's why I have no respect for you or your channel. You're just a snake in the grass like every other normie.

Pretending that our problems mean nothing because you can't grasp how bad things could actually get.

You are not on our side, you're just a wolf in sheep's clothing.
look dude do u even watch the vids.. uhhh. im providing value in numerous ways... how is a YouTuber like dbdr helping u... it's only hurting you to relate and cope with tragic stories.... and also make it permanent the mindset is forever

Oh really, and what's the real convo? "Just try harder bro!". That's your shit advice. You're just some redpilled coper, lad. Deluded to the core. Reddit is the place for you boyo, not here.
what do u have to be total LOSERRRR to be here WTF r u talkin about fucking idiot!!!

Repeat that again in English. No brain rotted nigger dialect.

no fr tho. if ur micro dick, paralyzed, under 5' , sub 2 burn victim i could see ur case for inceldom. but a vast majority of yall just seem desperately insecure about being indian, 5'5, or being average in looks, avg dick etc...
Dickpill doesnt really matter, genuine incels arent making it to that stage unfortunately

Either you're just here to rage bait, or are truly retarded. Maybe a bit of both.
no im not i just dont get why i cant have my own opinion without being a bluepilled called a bluepilled cuck

wtf im extremely BLACKpilled i believe thugMaxxing fixes most incels problems... for example indian dudes.
You're not Blackpilled at all.
And where were those women for the majority of his life? Just go viral, bro!!! You're no different from the Incels who think good looks are literally everything. Where was Meeks before the fame? A good for nothing criminal committing petty crimes.

Micro is probably the only trucel trait

Dickpill doesnt really matter, genuine incels arent making it to that stage unfortunately
haven't you heard of big dick energy... just the knowledge that your superior does alot to the confidence

And where were those women for the majority of his life? Just go viral, bro!!! You're no different from the Incels who think good looks are literally everything. Where was Meeks before the fame? A good for nothing criminal committing petty crimes.
ur literally saint is jermery meeks WTf!!!! lmfaooo hypocrite much

micro dick isn't blackpilled ?

haven't you heard of big dick energy... just the knowledge that your superior does alot to the confidence
In what ways am I superior to people?

I honestly dont want to go around being superior to people, this is an extremely sociopathic normie mindset, I just want friends and a girlfriend ideally

In what ways am I superior to people?

I honestly dont want to go around being superior to people, this is an extremely sociopathic normie mindset, I just want friends and a girlfriend ideally
well ya it wont help with everything... but i gives a confidence boost (or it should)

Dick is abundant and easily available, women don't typically care. I do see exceptions here and there though: the men who abuse steroids and have built muscle that way and have big dicks are seemingly attractive to women. Because women aren't giving their attention to anyone else on these sex sites. So there's that.
idk about the buff part... most women go for skinny lean dudes

well ya it wont help with everything... but i gives a confidence boost (or it should)
Confidence doesnt really matter, I wouldnt say im timid or extremely confident but its mostly irelevant, what matters is if you are attractive or not

I think normies (you possibly being a normie) mistake confidence for something we call being "low inhib" which is a hit or miss strategy that requires having friends as a prerequisite to not be completely weird

Go fuck this weeks Stacy you pulled and fuck off, Chad. You are acting like a woman, whoring for attention from incels of all people…
really you think im a chad ... why & how ...lol new narrative just dropped

jesters only get friendzoned. if a woman likes you solely for being funny, she will only ever consider you her friend.
funny dudes can do anything... you just have to figure out how to use it in a real way

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back