Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why are women who just gave birth always lying in a hospital bed?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I mean the baby is born so why not get up, make yourself presentable, then take some pics. I’m sick of seeing these new baby pics of the baby being held by a fat, sweaty, lazy pig lying in a hospital bed when she’s not even sick.

all women are lazy af

I mean the baby is born so why not get up, make yourself presentable, then take some pics. I’m sick of seeing these new baby pics of the baby being held by a fat, sweaty, lazy pig lying in a hospital bed when she’s not even sick.
IT bait you nigger

What do you think giving birth is dude :feelskek:
Not like the foid did the kid a favor. Being alive is a curse, and she was just selfishly engaging in sex.

Not like the foid did the kid a favor. Being alive is a curse, and she was just selfishly engaging in sex.
And IT hates kids and babies so I think you’re right

It’s arguable if it is a curse for Chads

Did they bite?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back