Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are women so retarted when ıt comes to technology ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Today ı had to help my foid classmate (I know ıts cucked but she sometimes gives me the supplys ı need) to move her powerpoint presentation to her USB from her phone through Google Drive and ıt was the hardest thing ever,ı wıll rather help boomers at technology than foids.
She couldnt even enter her password and e-mail address properly lol ıt took her 30 minutes to do that shit whıle ı could do it in 5 minutes at worst.
I swear all modern woman knew about technology is opening storage space for selfies they take with chad.(Thank god my family inherited their fathers engineer DNA or else ı would rope)

And yet females can drive without any effort whatsoever.

They are generally very retarded - you just saw the case of retardation being exposed via tech task.

Last edited:
So chad can come help them

Female brains are beyond our comprehension.

they feel no shame relying on help from others, other then men who are made to believe they have to know and do everything whitout help

women are just dumb in general