Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are White male/Curry female relationships on the rise?

Curry foids are becoming more and more feminist thanks to social media, and are no longer settling for partners chosen by their parents (in liberated societies, foids do the choosing). Curry foids are quickly become up there with noodlewhores and slavwhores, despising men of their own kind.

I'm not curry, but a mestizo, and i recall a convo a few days ago with my sister and mom, talking about a very indigenous looking cousin that married a eurochad. He doesn't seem interested in spic culture and only hangs out with other euro expats, and my sis and mom were asking "if he only likes his kind, why did he marry a latina?" , and my answer: "because she chose him", and i was about to blackpill them both how women do the choosing, but they quickly changed the subject.
My story seems irrelevant but its field data on how foids do the choosing.

Curry foids are becoming more and more feminist thanks to social media, and are no longer settling for partners chosen by their parents (in liberated societies, foids do the choosing). Curry foids are quickly become up there with noodlewhores and slavwhores, despising men of their own kind.

I'm not curry, but a mestizo, and i recall a convo a few days ago with my sister and mom, talking about a very indigenous looking cousin that married a eurochad. He doesn't seem interested in spic culture and only hangs out with other euro expats, and my sis and mom were asking "if he only likes his kind, why did he marry a latina?" , and my answer: "because she chose him", and i was about to blackpill them both how women do the choosing, but they quickly changed the subject.
My story seems irrelevant but its field data on how foids do the choosing.
Another key argument in favour of arranged marriage. So called "freedom" of choice will always end in shit mating decisions and adversely affect key groups. Also JBW.:blackpill:

Where is this? [UWSL]I've never seen curry women with white guys in the UK. They're with their own Indian men and if the Paki/islamic ones dated white guys then their uncles would rape and kill them for bringing shame to the family!!! [/UWSL]

Where is this? [UWSL]I've never seen curry women with white guys in the UK. They're with their own Indian men and if the Paki/islamic ones dated white guys then their uncles would rape and kill them for bringing shame to the family!!! [/UWSL]
Maybe because there's more Indians in the UK. The state in the US where i live in has relatively few indians, and roughly half of American-raised Indian girls are with white guys

Bullshit:feelskek: They worship whiteskin because white skin is objectively beautiful
Have you seen some British or Irish “white skinned” people? Some of them look like corpses, skinwise.
There is a healthy middle ground somewhere between shit- and cumskinned.

And foids don’t care what is objective, they care for what they are told by the media/culture to feel good about.