Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are White male/Curry female relationships on the rise?

Eng-Cel

Eng-Cel

Recruit
★★
Are these foids no longer facing severe consequences for dating out like they use to?

I was in a Curry restaurant and there were 3 milf Curry women with their white husbands, the fat bald type. I was surprised and pointed them out to my Currycel friend.

But WMCF Is rising in the teens and 20s age groups too. What's the deal here? Any Currycels know why?

3 milf Curry women with their white husbands, the fat bald type.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: these whores would rather date bald white dudes than me because I am slightly darker than them :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I hope these racemixers all die (in GTA 5)

Dude, I'd kill to have a curry gf (I'm black). :fuk:

cos curry women are hot, and id imagine be more appreciate than white women scum

Are these foids no longer facing severe consequences for dating out like they use to?
The totality of Western zeitgeist is that women face no consequences for anything whatsoever. Indian women immersed in the woman-enabling Western environment are just as unbound as any other women of color. And when given the choice...they choose white.

White has always been desirable in curryland. But social attitudes in curryland and especially curry parent attitudes are slowly liberalizing. Arranged marriages are dying. Curry parents actually want their children to marry white people (even my own mother told me to, JFL :feelshaha:)

Partially it's because curryland is slowly "developing" and American companies/consoomerist culture have gained a foothold.

But WMCF Is rising in the teens and 20s age groups too. What's the deal here? Any Currycels know why?

JBW has become too obvious. And with Curries lacking intelligence, White males will receive praise for any White act.

It is now on East Asian males to balance our world.

Everyone likes beautiful people. Especially women.

It is rare, but there are cases where it happens the other way around.

Screenshot 2022 04 11 18 58 08 38

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: these whores would rather date bald white dudes than me because I am slightly darker than them :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I hope these racemixers all die (in GTA 5)
Get your revenge and steal white women

White has always been desirable in curryland. But social attitudes in curryland and especially curry parent attitudes are slowly liberalizing. Arranged marriages are dying. Curry parents actually want their children to marry white people (even my own mother told me to, JFL :feelshaha:)

Partially it's because curryland is slowly "developing" and American companies/consoomerist culture have gained a foothold.
Your mom wants you to bring home a nice, white Stacy.

because curry foids are still chad only

Because even normies get more and more desperate.

because curry foids are still chad only
No, they have lower standards, but they want white men. This whole thing wouldn't be a problem if race mixing was banned. It would help both white and ethnic incels.

No, they have lower standards, but they want white men. This whole thing wouldn't be a problem if race mixing was banned. It would help both white and ethnic incels.
can't be that low is JBW is law

I've seen a ton of white normies with curry stacy gfs back when I was still in secondary school :fuk:

I’ve never see a curry foid in person

Oh. Well that's a little bit better. If you were 5'1, you probably would have roped by now.
Yea especially cause I live in Cuckada, one of the most hypergamous feminist countries on earth and also where average zoomer height must be 6ft

:feelsrope::feelsrope:

no curry gf for me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

are they really on the rise? or Is it just anecdotes. WMAF in general is just a boring norm at this point

I love curry whores, if I wasn’t Incel I would be pumping and dumping them left and right :lul:

I’ll take a curry gf

It's because feminism and wokeism is spreading like plague in curryland and traditional values are diminishing, Patriarchy is dying, people are becoming less and less religious, Foids are getting more and more rights along with freedom and therefore they all are whoreing around.

Lmk when I can collect my Curry waifu. My dick won't suck itself.

Lifefuel for @ilieknothing and @Transcended Trucel . Absolute Lifefuel
Dude no. Don't encourage them. I was simply providing an example for the argument made above. It's rare but it happens. There might be other things going on behind the scenes.

Honestly, I don't see the hype with curry foids they're subhuman as hell to me. :feelswhat:

Honestly, I don't see the hype with curry foids they're subhuman as hell to me. :feelswhat:
Curry foids don't even look human the ones I see in public. But those Bollywood actresses are the only hot ones like Aishwarya Rai

cos curry women are hot, and id imagine be more appreciate than white women scum
Pig women are scum (besides aging faster) because of the laws and traditions created and pushed by their men

If you bring an Indian women to the US and introduce her to Pig traditions she's going to turn out the exact same, minus the horrible aging genetics.

Curry whores are Hitler-level-racist. They worship white skin because of western influence and this retarded cast system.

White male curry female relationships are not that common. At least compared to White male Asian female or Black male White female relationships.

It's because feminism and wokeism is spreading like plague in curryland and traditional values are diminishing, Patriarchy is dying, people are becoming less and less religious, Foids are getting more and more rights along with freedom and therefore they all are whoreing around.

India has been a Feminist hellhole since day 1, "patriarchy" has never existed. Don't blame Feminism for female nature, these toilets are just going for men with more resources and better looks (lighter skin) than their brothers.

India has been a Feminist hellhole since day 1, "patriarchy" has never existed. Don't blame Feminism for female nature, these toilets are just going for men with more resources and better looks (lighter skin) than their brothers.
Maybe southern India was matriarchal, but as far as Northern India is concerned, we are Patriarchal society. You can ask anyone. Even the gender roles of Indus valley civilization was patriarchal where women were expected to work inside of the house. Men had the job of farming and supporting the family.
India was under islamic empires for thousands of years.
99% rulers of India were men which is an indication of India being patriarchal.
Most of the Hindu scriptures dehumanize foids like:-
Lord Indra himself has said, 'The mind of woman cannot be disciplined; she has very little intelligence.' " Rig Veda 8.33.17

Women are powerless, have no inheritance, and speak more humbly than even a bad man. Krishna Yajur Veda Taittiriya Samhita 6.5.8.2

Women by nature are crooked, fickle, devoid of religious knowledge, and bring about difference between father and sons -Valmiki Ramayana, Aranya Kanda, Sarga 45.29-30

Some based verses of Manusmriti:-
Asheela kamvrto………” – 5/157. Men may be lacking virtue, be sexual perverts, immoral and devoid of any good qualities, and yet women must constantly worship and serve their husbands.

:feelsXmas:“Na ast strinam………..” – 5/158. Women have no divine right to perform any religious ritual, nor make vows or observe a fast. Her only duty is to obey and please her husband and she will for that reason alone be exalted in heaven.

“Kamam to………………” – 5/160. At her pleasure [after the death of her husband], let her emaciate her body by living only on pure flowers, roots of vegetables and fruits. She must not even mention the name of any other men after her husband has died.

“Vyabhacharay…………” – 5/167. Any women violating duty and code of conduct towards her husband, is disgraced and becomes a patient of leprosy. After death, she enters womb of Jackal.

“Kanyam bhajanti……..” – 8/364. In case women enjoy sex with a man from a higher caste, the act is not punishable. But on the contrary, if women enjoy sex with lower caste men, she is to be punished and kept in isolation.

“Utmam sevmansto…….” – 8/365. In case a man from a lower caste enjoys sex with a woman from a higher caste, the person in question is to be awarded the death sentence. And if a person satisfies his carnal desire with women of his own caste, he should be asked to pay compensation to the women’s faith.

“Ya to kanya…………….” – 8/369. In case a woman tears the membrane [hymen] of her Vagina, she shall instantly have her head shaved or two fingers cut off and made to ride on Donkey.

“Bhartaram…………….” – 8/370. In case a women, proud of the greatness of her excellence or her relatives, violates her duty towards her husband, the King shall arrange to have her thrown before dogs at a public place.

“Pita rakhshati……….” – 9/3. Since women are not capable of living independently, she is to be kept under the custody of her father as child, under her husband as a woman and under her son as widow.

“Imam hi sarw………..” – 9/6. It is the duty of all husbands to exert total control over their wives. Even physically weak husbands must strive to control their wives.

Lord Indra himself has said, 'The mind of woman cannot be disciplined; she has very little intelligence.' " Rig Veda 8.33.17

Women are powerless, have no inheritance, and speak more humbly than even a bad man. Krishna Yajur Veda Taittiriya Samhita 6.5.8.2

Women by nature are crooked, fickle, devoid of religious knowledge, and bring about difference between father and sons -Valmiki Ramayana, Aranya Kanda, Sarga 45.29-30

Some based verses of Manusmriti:-
Asheela kamvrto………” – 5/157. Men may be lacking virtue, be sexual perverts, immoral and devoid of any good qualities, and yet women must constantly worship and serve their husbands.

:feelsXmas:“Na ast strinam………..” – 5/158. Women have no divine right to perform any religious ritual, nor make vows or observe a fast. Her only duty is to obey and please her husband and she will for that reason alone be exalted in heaven.

“Kamam to………………” – 5/160. At her pleasure [after the death of her husband], let her emaciate her body by living only on pure flowers, roots of vegetables and fruits. She must not even mention the name of any other men after her husband has died.

“Vyabhacharay…………” – 5/167. Any women violating duty and code of conduct towards her husband, is disgraced and becomes a patient of leprosy. After death, she enters womb of Jackal.

“Kanyam bhajanti……..” – 8/364. In case women enjoy sex with a man from a higher caste, the act is not punishable. But on the contrary, if women enjoy sex with lower caste men, she is to be punished and kept in isolation.

“Utmam sevmansto…….” – 8/365. In case a man from a lower caste enjoys sex with a woman from a higher caste, the person in question is to be awarded the death sentence. And if a person satisfies his carnal desire with women of his own caste, he should be asked to pay compensation to the women’s faith.

“Ya to kanya…………….” – 8/369. In case a woman tears the membrane [hymen] of her Vagina, she shall instantly have her head shaved or two fingers cut off and made to ride on Donkey.

“Bhartaram…………….” – 8/370. In case a women, proud of the greatness of her excellence or her relatives, violates her duty towards her husband, the King shall arrange to have her thrown before dogs at a public place.

“Pita rakhshati……….” – 9/3. Since women are not capable of living independently, she is to be kept under the custody of her father as child, under her husband as a woman and under her son as widow.

“Imam hi sarw………..” – 9/6. It is the duty of all husbands to exert total control over their wives. Even physically weak husbands must strive to control their wives.
SO MUCH BASEDNESS ITS COOMFUEL:feelsohh:

Curry whores are Hitler-level-racist. They worship white skin because of western influence and this retarded cast system.
Bullshit:feelskek: They worship whiteskin because white skin is objectively beautiful