Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are white females so bloody cold and rude

Twist of cain

Twist of cain

Banned
-
Maybe it's my race but generally other races have never been this way towards me like this. White females, the young ones anyway almost always avoid eye contact or the other 10% or so scowl or laugh. Even when I walk past and give them the middle finger to the face they ignore me like I'm bloody insignificant and not even worth acknowledging even when I'm abusive... What the fuck are they like this for ??? Who or what kind of guys even get attention from them cause I've never even had friendly looks let alone conversations from them. I'm sick of being invisible I've waited my whole 20s and got nothing and now cause I'm sick of waiting and don't care anymore about being decent cause my lifes fucked I thought I'd be abusive and even then they still ignore me.. why the fuck am I even white?!?! Why am I a race that can even get recognition from its own females... I don't get why white females are so stuck up and rude ... Yet they fck DOGS

Maybe it's my race but generally other races have never been this way towards me like this. White females, the young ones anyway almost always avoid eye contact or the other 10% or so scowl or laugh. Even when I walk past and give them the middle finger to the face they ignore me like I'm bloody insignificant and not even worth acknowledging even when I'm abusive... What the fuck are they like this for ??? Who or what kind of guys even get attention from them cause I've never even had friendly looks let alone conversations from them. I'm sick of being invisible I've waited my whole 20s and got nothing and now cause I'm sick of waiting and don't care anymore about being decent cause my lifes fucked I thought I'd be abusive and even then they still ignore me.. why the fuck am I even white?!?! Why am I a race that can even get recognition from its own females... I don't get why white females are so stuck up and rude ... Yet they fck DOGS
it's because YOU AREN'T ENTITLED TO THEIR VAGINA

Because they are privileged and know everyone loves them.

See, when you're privileged, there's no bar set for you, meaning you can act however you want and nobody will stop you.

Women love to take advantage of this, especially white women, who know that nearly every race is pining for them.

Last edited:
White females are on top of the food chain so dont expect attention from them.

Because they are privilegedand know everyone loves them.

See, when you're privileged, there's no bar set for you, meaning you can act however you want and nobody will stop you.

Women love to take advantage of this, especially white women, who know that nearly evert race is pining for them.

White females are on top of the food chain so dont expect attention from them.
Because they are privilegedand know everyone loves them.

Women love to take advantage of this, especially white women, who know that nearly evert race is pining for them.

Women love to take advantage of this, especially white women, who know that nearly every race is pining for them.

German women are the coldest and most masculine acting women in my experience.

White Woman = highest smv = highest social hierarchy = can everybody treat like shit

Pretty much how the rich treat the poor.

I treat roasties like shit, I even roast/toast them

Only towards sub6 men

Hot damn you are a source of basedness, bro. You get my race, bro. (Unfortunately for us, tbh)

They think their presence is above everyone and everything. It’s what constant affirmation does to you.

women are fucking dead inside, they're automatons running on chad sperm