Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why Are We Portrayed As Such A Threat By The Media?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

▐┛卐ϟϟLuminaryϟϟ卐▐┛
★★★★★

Found this article from this post.

Why is it that the Media portrays us as this massive, rising terroristic threat? Objectively speaking, our "movement" (I put this in quotation marks since we're not an actual organized movement) has committed less acts of violence as opposed to groups like Pisslamic terrorism, Left wing groups(BLM, Antifa, etc) Right Wing groups, etc.

We literally have became this massive scapegoat, that's all we are in the eyes of the media.

Now I know, we have had Rodgers, Minassian, Davidson, as well as various minor attacks like some self proclaimed Incel who pepper sprayed women and live-streamed it.

But here is the thing, the media remembers their name, society remembers their name. Apart from some higher ups, how many Pisslamic terrorists, political extremists, etc can you name off the top of your head? Also, if Incel attacks were so common, then why is it that whenever one happens, the media fixates on it for excessively extended periods of time? If Incels were such a threat to society, then why don't we see the police, military, etc. ever discuss about fighting "Incel extremism?"

Because admitting we've got a point is seen as an attack on foids.

Homosexuals were the punching bag of society in ancient times.
Now that they are a protected class, society needs something to unleash all their wild, primitive anger from our current hectic world.
Guess who are going to become the new punching bags of our modern society?

Because we are a threat to the system so they want to demonise us as much as possible. They need men to be docile cucks for this thing to work

Now that they are a protected class, society needs something to unleash all their wild, primitive anger from our current hectic world.
I hate this so much. We are depressed, downtrodden, lonely young men with mental issues and now some people get protected all because they like dick up their ass?

Solid point. Anything which dares to upset the sensitive nature of foids is seen as some sort of "threat" to society.

Because we are a threat to the system so they want to demonise us as much as possible. They need men to be docile cucks for this thing to work
I mean, sure, but in the context of this article and whatnot, they make it seem as if we are some sort of threat akin to that of Pisslamic terrorism or the likes.

I hate this so much. We are depressed, downtrodden, lonely young men with mental issues and now some people get protected all because they like dick up their ass?
No it's because you can make way more money when you're inclusive and tolerant to everyone who supports the system obviously we don't so we're the bad guys. How are you gonna make shit tons of money from people if everyone becomes blackpilled?

I mean, sure, but in the context of this article and whatnot, they make it seem as if we are some sort of threat akin to that of Pisslamic terrorism or the likes.
It's just slander and fear mongering to keep people bluepilled

The Jews are ruling our world
MWbcQ06ZiXDSQJQYmtUmsGyacz1-CW0LQr0l1FHNIqAR4IIMbPFU9uO1ZgNWpBnsfMfVvfH4KG6knE8sChfEXTySB9s1SsjGjf4LPRxobcmv7xltDF0c0hLTzEYV337QjQ4CixK-ha3dAbSUHBD8QY7a6lvZmDdCodneXDbhw1rOkhH3_TG9EiPApwZwCCRTStKUrmPZQYLvkbpCITtqgMu13vgT06dJmFotJx4qtnPlAW_ZXIMVo_LTe-aSRGBi8B6n2qQDvZwIsjSLBa4pOvX8kQTV12OWg97p5Vssm1j2upD-mIKqKu1E1EP0v3NH4FTbtOJjW5zCTAgwibwpeAhr6Pop_OlhXJB0El4s-POr9tzfLvB-Bu7tW0haLJX-F8JELJapaPJ2yYJV7gBEEKIWmEr4wIFZnnLDeqQzIYG3SuTtvsWqvbC4reBvkTMejb5njeref8wdiNCJP_KdhI4Fyu55RLS0S5dedSSgAZFtW0b_woMmyj160xRe1nRV19YHahbE1RZJsSZSYkhdu83TA_T_SJGJsFcTFpc5LWSsp5EIsEWTjVfclcO-hb4pHf6IEdrrWpIU0zusb5brupnylslWYJMMFvyQ8o8EuE0KZ03SqzW1w826h3PPQlV8hdLIWSdl4ZRC2qaFTFDMl0g_pu2BN2gJWk5hCJd0l1qfnJVk6h4_xcyrVfnUlMJpLTICYYcxwtmzxW99MGvBlOASRr_VvOdMkhp2Y-fD7nV1mVb_R7H1z56cAhPsbT_lmWUgO5fHUmSXbjt93HEH4NOEv88xqFmw3aK0JD1iR9DKDkUDm0fYafr9cnnMre7niX1tn2atBwWjqfAIfxF0uQGCc57-PU2MhXwuvLJK1xixhKanznMykanIMQUoto8mBw0sYUmFn7hApXHnuxrKV_L4D4OteCY54xua0oZzQdw2jeFm=w960-h794-no

Solid point. Anything which dares to upset the sensitive nature of foids is seen as some sort of "threat" to society.
I think that's all there is to it, foids are a protected class now.

To scapegoat us.

media is too cucked to even try to begin to question thier narrative so it's easier to shut anything that challenges it down

Because we ARE a threat to modern post-feminist society, all all-male communities are. A relatively small and insignificant threat, but a threat nonetheless.

because according to media, isis was defeated and we'll be defeated.

truth is, neither of both things have been defeated yet.
truth be told: i only support isis in milsim games.

if i was a normie outsider reading through some of these threads, i'd be worried. the level of humor, sarcasm, and satire is too high for soyciety to comprehend.

a lot of people think (in video game) is an unironic attempt at gaining immunity or protection from law enforcement

Because everyone hates men that are deemed as losers

Yup this and because its a growing reality, more men are becoming sexless so you have to make them feel bad otherwise they may question the system that denied them the most fundamental of needs that even animals have.

Actually, if we check the statistics, a sex-haver is much more of a threat to foids than an incel, due to the simple fact that 90% of the rapes and abuses are performed by husbands, bfs, fathers and stepfathers. We sit in our rooms, play games, watching movies, read books and surfing the net. We have no connections to foids. So what is their problem?

Actually, if we check the statistics, a sex-haver is much more of a threat to foids than an incel, due to the simple fact that 90% of the rapes and abuses are performed by husbands, bfs, fathers and stepfathers. We sit in our rooms, play games, watching movies, read books and surfing the net. We have no connections to foids. So what is their problem?
The problem is we are willing to criticize the present system of things.

Yup this and because its a growing reality, more men are becoming sexless so you have to make them feel bad otherwise they may question the system that denied them the most fundamental of needs that even animals have.
Very well said, society shames us because they know that if men start questioning things, it will become an issue.

truth be told: i only support isis in milsim games
ISIS = amerimutt puppets. And like all amerimutt puppets, they deserve to be slaughtered (and not in videogame)

ISIS = amerimutt puppets. And like all amerimutt puppets, they deserve to be slaughtered (and not in videogame)
Haven't heard about the group in forever. Pretty sure they got carpet bombed into oblivion.

Look up the term "folk devil". Then you have your answer

Haven't heard about the group in forever. Pretty sure they got carpet bombed into oblivion.
They're in Africa and Iraq, and now acting further from the Pakistani border, way down to Karachi. I highly doubt that. And if you're not hearing anything of them, it's because the Western media is trying to hide the fact Coalition against ISIL didn't do shit.

Russia did a pretty good job
Yeah. What about the Syrian Regime soldiers getting killed everyday (even some Colonels every week or so, with Regime officials dying in a weekly basis) in Southern Syria, specifically in Daraa?

Don't tell me you support the Nusayriah, brocel.

Russia doesn't do shit, I'm sorry. They even show photos via Amaq of ISIL fighters standing on the Badiya hills against Ka-52 formations.

Nothing wrong with that I like the idea of being a threat to society

cuz I apparently m a threat when I exploit in roblox

The danger of this community is not in the people who were killed by self proclaimed incels. The danger is in the ideas we have and the opinions we hold regarding justice, women, society and success. If a lot of people heard what we talk about and thought a little they would become very depressed.

The blackpill is brutal and governments should do everything they can so that our ideas don't leek into mainstream media-

Because we go against the narrative/agenda. Simple.

the possibility of being happy while ostracized is dangerous.

Foids and their stupidity aura is actually really weak. Everytime a smart phrase is said in this aure their cerebral cortexes tear up because like a child it can't fit the sphere into the box shaped hole

I think they’re scared because they know incels have nothing to lose and are everywhere, can be of any race, and not very easily identified.

They don't care enough about or problem to not caricature us. In fact, most of the people that would write an article like that or read an article like that can't even define "incel".

> Why Are We Portrayed As Such A Threat By The Media
Simple. The media are fucking retarded and take the internet way too seriously.

> Why Are We Portrayed As Such A Threat By The Media
Simple. The media are fucking retarded and take the internet way too seriously.
Makes sense.

the real blackpill is that normies are genetic trash and they have to fight and kill the incels to prevent the genetically superior incels from taking over the genetic pool

They are simply bullies, they always go after those with the least means to defend themselves and no protection.

Anything that goes against the status quo is relentlessly attacked by the media. You have to understand this.

There is a simple solution to inceldom, prostitution, but that's besides the point.