Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why are vampire tv shows always have chads and Stacie’s as protagonists

• Thread starter Deleted member 43314
  • Start date
Deleted member 43314

Deleted member 43314

Banned
-
Popular shows like twilight’ and vampire diaries always have typical chads and Stacie’s as center of attention

I have never seen truecel vampire shows that makes Stacy fall for the ugly vampire

Most of these shows are not realistic vampire shows it’s just to show off vampire chads and high school stacies love story

Realistic vampire show is too “boring” for companies to adapt

Realistic vampires are supposed to be ugly subhumans

I wish there was incel vampire show where he turns every Stacy into his cattle :feelsLightsaber:

Last edited:
Popular shows like twilight’ and vampire diaries always have typical chads and Stacie’s as center of attention

I have never seen truecel vampire shows that makes Stacy fall for the ugly vampire

Most of these shows are not realistic vampire shows it’s just to show off vampire chads and high school stacies love story

Realistic vampire show is too “boring” for companies to adapt

I wish there was incel vampire show where he turns every Stacy into his cattle :feelsLightsaber:
In real life bunch of slavcels red army gangraped german stacy

only recent ugly vampire i can think of is Kenny Fisher from the U.S. version of Being Human, his vampire transformation got fucked up and he turned into a truecel while the other vampires look like fashion models

he did use his vampire hypnosis powers to control and fuck women though :dab:

Because society / people don’t want to see ugly vampires, they want to see seductive, handsome vampires.

Because every movie uses good looking actors unless they are meant to be the "funny" fat character.

That and most of those movies are romance movies for teenage girls, so of course they are going to pick the tall pretty boy over the balding 5'4 dalit to play the love interest vampire.

It is a low tier woman's wet dream fantasy, like all YA fantasy books. Kristen Stewart is barely a becky and she is joggling two supernatural chads who worship her while she humiliate her looksmatch. Vampire Diaries and and True blood, the same threesome love triangle.

vampire tv shows always have chads and Stacie’s as protagonists​

typical chads and Stacie’s as center of attention
iraqi-cel are you ESL ?

not sure why you keep putting that apostrophe after Stacie

just write Stacies

"The Strain" was an okay TV show if it comes to ugly/Zombie like Vampires.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back