Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are toilets obsessed with Taylor swift ?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
All her music sounds the same and she probably looks mid without make up.

Because she's skinny, white, good looking and sings about being a slag which 99% of white hoes can relate to

some jestermaxxing faggot in my class also listens to taylor swift

She's the zoomer equivalent of Madonna for boomers/gen x and Lady Gaga for milennials. Every generation has its own pop idol.

Because all of her music is about her shitting on her past boyfriends, so those roasties can relate to her.

Children go to her concerts and get their minds corrupted with filth as the songs get stuck in their subconscious

She's the zoomer equivalent of Madonna for boomers/gen x and Lady Gaga for milennials. Every generation has its own pop idol.

She was born in 1989, she's older than me. She's a Millennial and most of her fans are Millennials.

Because all of her music is about her shitting on her past boyfriends, so those roasties can relate to her.

True, they probably all dated the same guys as Swift too.

She was born in 1989, she's older than me. She's a Millennial and most of her fans are Millennials.
Millenials and Zoomers for sure, look at the girls in the stadiums, most are in their early 20s

Same reason why fags here are obsessed with margot robbie

Swifties = Low iq

I couldn't even name you one of her songs as I don't listen to the radio. I remember when she was a country singer in the late 2000s. My father listened to her, how things have changed.

she encourages them to act dysfunctional and bpd

a product of feminism encouraging an escalation in foid retardation

Because they think that when something is popular, it's automatically cool, it's music for retards