Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Taylor swift?

• Thread starter failed_abortionpart
  • Start date
Her music is mediocre garbage. I think she's popular only because women relate to the lyrics of her songs about getting pumped and dumped by random Chads

I see Paramore are supporting her on her Euro tour. I think they have superior music although they went down hill after the 2009 album. They are a pop band now. I saw them twice in concert 10 years ago.

I see Paramore are supporting her on her Euro tour. I think they have superior music although they went down hill after the 2009 album. They are a pop band now. I saw them twice in concert 10 years ago.
They are both shit so it stands to reason

Scene kid foids in the 2000s were so insufferable like, 'Hey guiz I really love Avril Lavigne omg and also evanescence and paramore squeee'

Like shut up

Nobody asked who your favourite harlequin is, slut

She's fucking Sean o pry in her mansion while you simp for her. Certified cuck