Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Taylor swift?

• Thread starter failed_abortionpart
  • Start date
F

failed_abortionpart

mom tried to abort me
What is everyone's opinion on taylor swift? she is the only female i respect. her music is meh at times but i dont know. need my brocels to support me on this. any particular songs you can tolerate?

We are all swifties you go sis

What is everyone's opinion on taylor swift? she is the only female i respect. her music is meh at times but i dont know. need my brocels to support me on this. any particular songs you can tolerate?
this cant be real :lul:

fucking greyniggers

Two songs of her I like

Tell you what: women can sing. Lana Del Rey has a strong, beautiful voice. Ashley Johnson gives me goosebumps. Taylor Swift has some cool songs, too. Shake it off, shake it off. But I barely listen to music these days.

She was hot when she was EMO, Now she is trash!

''she'' looks like a man

rather fuck a random virgin curry foid.

Never heard a song of hers.

Lady Gaga musicmogs.

Too bad she’s a zionist whore.

She was hot when she was EMO, Now she is trash!
No way dude.
taylormyspace3

She looks like a LTB.

Some if her songs are really good. Most are linda ok, but I listed to her at sometimes

Never listened to her music

''she'' looks like a man
She is a tranny just like rest of popculture "icons" they are all trannies that are worshipers of Ishtar and Moloch. Occultism and Satanism is all around "her" concerts and music videos. I bet "she" is a clone/son of Zeena La Vey
Taylor swift Zeena LaVey

Taylor swift adam apple tranny
Taylor swift adams apple
Taylor swift tranny x
Taylor swift male to female tranny
Taylor swift serpent snake reptilian 2

Attachments

• 1710570621695.webp
    157.1 KB · Views: 5
It doesn't surprise me that a newfag g(r)aycel likes a tranny :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Tell you what: women can sing. Lana Del Rey has a strong, beautiful voice. Ashley Johnson gives me goosebumps. Taylor Swift has some cool songs, too. Shake it off, shake it off. But I barely listen to music these days.
All of those are men, they have Castrato voices (castrated male voices), add hormones and you have a female voice that is much stronger than a foid voice since they have male lungs.

Ok GrAY

Incel to musician pipeline
Incel —> tranny —> musician

It doesn't surprise me that a newfag g(r)aycel likes a tranny :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
You sure shes a tranny 100% Some bitches are just built like that, Ive seen bitches tall AF walk like this oogabooga

You sure shes a tranny 100% Some bitches are just built like that, Ive seen bitches tall AF walk like this oogabooga
cope you got brainwashed by jewish media, they are built like that because they are men on hormones

I don't listen to her music but I would do her in this outfit when she was thicker.

TS 2019 9

You actually need to kill yourself though:feelskek:.

Kys grayfaggot foid infiltrator

Stupid fucking cunt I want to rough sex her

state of 2024 GrAYfags

Tnd?