Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are toilets low iq ?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★

Attachments

• IMG_4475.png
    IMG_4475.png
    886 KB · Views: 11
holy fuck while driving today i realized that the worst drivers. the most low iq retards are the ones with big ass vehicles for NO reason. fucking dumb ass normies always have to have the BIGGEST MEAL, THE BIGGEST TV. consooomer retards.

holy fuck while driving today i realized that the worst drivers. the most low iq retards are the ones with big ass vehicles for NO reason. fucking dumb ass normies always have to have the BIGGEST MEAL, THE BIGGEST TV. consooomer retards.
I always see toilets driving these big ass suvs and they either have one kid or no kids. It’s just an ego thing like how women like horses it’s a power trip to control a big dumb animal

I always see toilets driving these big ass suvs and they either have one kid or no kids. It’s just an ego thing like how women like horses it’s a power trip to control a big dumb animal
guess its why women like tall guys.