Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL less than half of college maxxers graduate within 4 years, many don't even finish in 6!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna2776

tldr:
  • <1/2 finish in 4 years
  • ~2/3 in 6 years
  • ~1/3 never finish :lul::lul::lul:
  • :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Accepting that fewer than half of students at four-year colleges graduate within four years means recognizing that many face significantly higher costs than they expected while delaying the starts of their careers. Some run out of money and give up.

And fewer than two-thirds of students manage to finish within six years, the Education Department reported. Completion rates are even worse for particular groups of students. Only about a quarter of Black and a third of Hispanic students graduate within four years, for instance, government figures show.

Low IQ sex haver from neighborhood cannot finish da college

Depends on the college, I suppose. The vast majority of my peers in college graduated after 4 years, while I took 4.5 years. :dafuckfeels:

In the Cucked States it's all about having money, it doesn't matter whether you study or not.
But in turd world countries, it's even more exclusive and only really wealthy people/people with connections/extremely intelligent people who pass the college entrance exams are able to study.

In the Cucked States it's all about having money, it doesn't matter whether you study or not.
But in turd world countries, it's even more exclusive and only really wealthy people/people with connections/extremely intelligent people who pass the college entrance exams are able to study.
us STEM jobs are still hard to Maxx with shitty studying

us STEM jobs
Sounds to me like cope, gringos are too braindead to amount to anything and delegate their chores either to pcs or shitskins when the job is too gruesome.

yeah cuz partying and shit